Anadrol Question?

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
If I run anadrol at 50mgs a day for 6-7 weeks along with 500mgs test, 500mgs EQ, and 50mgs proviron, will I still be keeping most of the anadrol gains once I stop, but keep running the test, eq, and proviron? I just want to be huge for summer, nbd lol.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re already mixing muscle tissue gains and the rest of what people call gains but are not : water retention, intramuscular glycogen and water. Which can be as much as 50% of what someone gained. If you gain 15-20 lbs on anadrol out of the 6 weeks you’re running it you’d be naive to think it’s all muscle, the body cannot build that much muscle that fast. If you’re lucky and did everything right gaining 7-8-9 lbs of muscle in that 6 weeks would be amazing. Are you going to keep the other lbs that you’ve gained (water and glycogen, which is fake weight irk why people don’t get it) well yes you’ll keep mostly all of it due to test and EQ and you’ll lose all of it once the Anabolics leave your body.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
That was what I meant, the actual lean muscle, I would hope the water retention lowers once it's stopped. Thanks for the in depth response. I don't consider water weight a good gain lol.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Perfect! Then you shouldn’t be disapointed