Anadrol liver value good or bad?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello again. I wrote to my doctor and got an appointment very fast (tomorrow) problem is I exercised today before i got notice of my doctor so in total It will be around 34 hours post workout that I will draw blood again hopefully this will not be a problem. Question #2 the doctor asked me for specific reason for me wanting to test my ejection fraction and now I want to ask you guys if you have any tips on what can say to the doctor to justify my reasons. Obviously I want to exaggerate this a bit so the doctor takes it more seriously! So what can I say to convince him more? Thank you @Smont @Nac

edit: I understand that you are not medical experts and I should not regard anything you say as medical advice but in my country healthcare only costs 10$ a visit and everything is included if you have valid reasons for it. so it’s not like I can go and pay to visit the doctor and say I want this this and this if you understand.
What country are in if you don't mind me asking? Just out of curiosity really

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
Id tell my doc that due to all the strenuous exercise I do and the fact Ive been doing it for years I would like to check if Ive had any left ventricle hypertrophy occur. Id then say I understand LVH is typically best tested using an echocardiogram test, and that an echo also takes lots of other heart measurements including ejection fraction.

Anyone who regularly exercises should have these tests, whether they take AAS or not.

You may end up finding you have normal readings. But that doesnt mean youve wasted your time or been "overkill". To me its just like testing your lipids. At the very least you end up with some numbers that when you test in the future you can see possible trends (is my ejection fraction getting lower? Is my LDL improving? Etc)
Thank you very Much for the detailed reply! The doctor wanted to take blood tests first and blood pressure. The blood pressure was 135/54 which I hope should be sufficient ground for him to look more into it.

For some reason it’s very hard to get these things done in Sweden since you need sufficient ground to get it done that’s why you have to exaggerate the symptoms a bit.. in cases like this it would be easier to pay to get it done but it’s expensive comparing to going to your local healthcare center.

again thank you for this reply I will make sure to make use of this info.