Anadrol for recomping?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As the title says... anybody used it ever as a recomping agent?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My understanding is anadrol tends to be a little wet. Used for bulking and strength. Doesnt sound like a good recomp compound to me. Ive heard SD call a dry anadrol, which would probably be a better bet.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As the title says... anybody used it ever as a recomping agent?
Weren’t you having heart rate issues on test and mast? I would seriously avoid throwing in Anadrol into the mix cuz that will really shoot up heart rate and blood pressure from what I have researched

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as I can tell, anadrol won’t really help improve your bf% as you go. You’ll gain weight faster for sure, but, seems like it will be the same ratio of lean to fat as normal.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you want recomp, but same side effects and relative strength as anadrol.... superdrol. Hence the name. Super Anadrol.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tbol 50-75mg

Drier and easier on sides. Anadrol is sloppy in comparison

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Something people don’t always consider is anadrol makes a lot of people lose their appetite. If that happens to you , it could be great for a recomp or even a cut. Increases strentgh and size and cuts hunger, inadvertently helping you lean out.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I have elevated heart rate on 400 T and 200 mast (really low dose I know, but life is really upside down atm), about 10 - 15 bpm and am having a really hard time sleeping and relaxing. I think it's the dht from the test and from mast. DHT does have a great effect on CNS... Looks like I am really sensitive psychologically vise to it. Anyway, it's killing my cut and my work/mood so I need to change things up. I have drol at hand, but never tried it before and seeing how it's not a DHT I was thinking it could keep me calm but still help with nutrient partitioning.

So was thinking like 300 test and 25mg drol. Would take drol for 6 - 8 weeks at that dose, if liver values wouldn't sky rocket. I also have some primo at hand but it's also a dht so idk. Would take like 200mg for 10 weeks.

I really just need to sleeeeep god damn it! XD Ricky I was planing on taking tbol actually but I kinda decided to go with primo instead, as to give my liver a bit of break so I didn't order it.

Old Witch, jrock, I just did SD and quit it 14 days in the cycle at 20mg. Maybe if I just took like 5mg for 6 - 8 weeks? Problem is, on SD I was out of breath all the time and cramps with pumps were making it impossible to jog let alone run or something. I was late for a date last time, tried running, and I think I looked like a penguin running towards the water lol Maybe at 5mg it wouldn't be so bad.

Drol is one of those compounds that are kinda weird, in a sense that it's mechanism of action isn't completely known. That's why I'm asking for some real life references because theory is a bit lacking here imo.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weren’t you having heart rate issues on test and mast? I would seriously avoid throwing in Anadrol into the mix cuz that will really shoot up heart rate and blood pressure from what I have researched
Got any references? I presumed BP would go up on a normal 50 to 100mg dose, but heart rate not so much.

Idk, maybe I'm sensitive to dht's CNS stimulation and can't stand all the extra energy. Heart rate is probably not the only indication here. DHT makes you hyper. I really don't want anything making me hyper as I have trouble sleeping as is. I avoid caffeine and other stimulants. I tried yohimbine for a good week and I was basically up all night without taking ambien or something.

Probably just going to order some peptides in the end lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your really lean anadrol will fill you out fast and make everything pop. If you wanna good recomp drug I'd go winny or sd. Diet is gonna be very important

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got any references? I presumed BP would go up on a normal 50 to 100mg dose, but heart rate not so much.

Idk, maybe I'm sensitive to dht's CNS stimulation and can't stand all the extra energy. Heart rate is probably not the only indication here. DHT makes you hyper. I really don't want anything making me hyper as I have trouble sleeping as is. I avoid caffeine and other stimulants. I tried yohimbine for a good week and I was basically up all night without taking ambien or something.

Probably just going to order some peptides in the end lol
I think when taking testosterone thenstimualting effects most likely come from a higher conversion to DHT as I believe it’s like 5 times as Androgenic as test is. Getting bloodwork would be optional to see where you stand with total test DHT and estradiol.