Anadrol and Dbol

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, I’m trying to plan for my next cycle and I’m looking to use Anadrol for a kick starter and maybe later at the end of the cycle at a moderate 50mg a day dose. Have any of you guys combined the two substances? I was considering doing 50mg anadrol and 20mg dbol for 4 weeks stacked with 500mg test and 750mg EQ. What do you guys think?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't like taking eq that high with two methylated orals. Anadrol and eq and your rbc will skyrocket
Yeah, DBol and Anadrol is a recipe for blood, adding 3/4g of EQ is crazy.

On the one hand, you can stand to gain solid muscle really fast, but if tissue accrual doesn’t match or outdo RBC increases you’re heading for disaster.

I’d lower the EQ to 500 or less. Or drop it til the orals are almost done.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I decided to make myself such a cycle... I will do this:
Week 1-10: Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate 350mg / week
Week 1-10: Proviron 25mg / ED
Week 1-10 Aromasin 12.5mg / E2D (blood work needed)
Week 1-6: Dbol 30mg/ED (split morning - evening) bought on https://steroids-evolution.com
The first weeks will be nice, but the second half will be very underwhelming. Suggest you add something to the last 6 weeks or from the start of the cycle: Primo, EQ, DHB, ... or just up the dose of test gradually from 350 to 750. Would also suggest to taper Dbol: 10/10/20/20/30/30. So the gains keep on coming through the whole cycle.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello everyone, I’m trying to plan for my next cycle and I’m looking to use Anadrol for a kick starter and maybe later at the end of the cycle at a moderate 50mg a day dose. Have any of you guys combined the two substances? I was considering doing 50mg anadrol and 20mg dbol for 4 weeks stacked with 500mg test and 750mg EQ. What do you guys think?
Anadrol and Dbol are both very "watery". I would not take them together. You will get pumped beyond belief imo. Will probably be hard to train. Not to mention test and EQ. No idea about your mileage though.

Imo pick one or the other. Or just swap them both for SD! XD