Anacyclus Pyrethrum D.C.

Mark Table

Awards
good morning members!!
can you suggest me an anacyclus pyrethrum d.c. supplement please cause i can't really find it??
i would like to use it mixed with forskolin 95 at 50 mg a day and arimistane at 75 mg a day splitted in 3 doses for a lean mass gain stack.
i also take creatine creapure and betaalanine.
thank u very much

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Olympus labs testify. Also has some other good ingredients

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Olympus labs testify. Also has some other good ingredients

That may not be easy to find considering how OL really **** the bed with their "rebranding" that was supposed to have happened months ago and is still pending.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That may not be easy to find considering how OL really **** the bed with their "rebranding" that was supposed to have happened months ago and is still pending.
Natural Body is the best place for now as they have good deals if you buy 2 or more.

As far as anacyclus, Test1fy is a good option if you don't mind lots of other things with it.

It is tough if you want just anacyclus. One of the only real options currently is Akarkara extract (anacyclus pyrethrum) from Barlowe's Herbal Elixers (I haven't personally used though...).

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick google search found plenty of places to purchase

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, wow. You mean a rebranding was delayed in the middle of global pandemic? Well, god damnit!!!!

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
I'm taking Test1fy right now it works great I feel a difference in 2 weeks it has a hefty dose of anacyclus pyrethrum the 8 pills per day

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh please. It was delayed well before the pandemic. Just stop.
You know what would have been fun? If they rushed the rebrand and half assed it so you could have talked about how badly they **** the bed on that too!!!!!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You know what would have been fun? If they rushed the rebrand and half assed it so you could have talked about how badly they **** the bed on that too!!!!!
Do you have anything of substance to say or not?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We still have testify in stock. Great all around product.

Rebrand is coming and we want to make sure everything is just right with our exclusive partnership :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4990.JPG

If some1 is interested this is $18 at prime .. good 2 months run or can double dose

Someone should log it lol

I’ll prolly give it a shot after gym opens

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is the extract better in this case? It appears from examine.com the root would lend itself just as well.

However it was an initial search and they are usually my first stop.

Are there possible negative side in taking the root?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is the extract better in this case? It appears from examine.com the root would lend itself just as well.

However it was an initial search and they are usually my first stop.

Are there possible negative side in taking the root?
Lol wut?

Not that Examine is a great overall source of information, but did you even read what you posted?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes.

Adjustments.JPG

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Read it again...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just release some under SNS as requested! Or maybe in optimize ?????? :)
Yes I’ve spoken with many times with the boss .. we still might

Pple loved the original stuff but I’ve heard from numerous sources that might have not been in the bottle

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Barlowe élixir and ol testify have both great review also, so the spiking migth not .be true

Last edited:

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PES was praise for this ingredient in Anabeta, and some think it is because it was spike are something, but OL and Barlowes use this ingredient have have good review on it, it would be suprising that they also spike there product, if it was the case with Anabeta

Mark Table

Awards
thanks lot guys for so many precious helps and participation to my topic.
I loved the pes abe and i want to make the old great stack arimi + abe again for summer (if we get free from this boring covid situation) so i wanted to find anacyclus cause forskolin 95 is easy to find while anacyclus not so easy. for my goal which is just body recoup cause I'm kinda shredded all year long is what i need.
testify is a solid option but i can't find it here in europe....
and i don't recall if there is still in it the combo forskolin plus anacyclus cause they reformulated a couple of times.
OL had also elim1nate with arimistane and they cut it off and put another ingredient in it that I'm not interested in trying...
sorry but sometimes the old and good way is better than the new fancy one.
in supplements i believe what can make a difference is us giving each other real opinions after our trials.
i really appreciate your helps and suggestions.
health and joy for u all

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes I’ve spoken with many times with the boss .. we still might

Pple loved the original stuff but I’ve heard from numerous sources that might have not been in the bottle
Always had a feeling something was off. Didnt seem right that none of the elite versions hit the mark

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
USPLabs (I think now owned by Hi-Tech) has revised Ultimate-T and it includes Anacyclus Pyrethrum.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just want more USPLabs T shirts.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's also Black Magic Super Natty which has a legit profile and seems to receive good reviews.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Uhm MAX REPS!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried Barlowes and several others since Anabeta was discontinued and nothing came close. Not sure if their source was just superior or what, but there has never been anything that made me as ravenous and pack on weight so easy.

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
You are correct Anabeta was amazing Even OL Testify doesn't come close

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most likely it was something hormonal lol

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
I thought the same thing maybe it was discontinued because it was spiked with an actual oral testosterone derivative