Anabolicum with Test

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
So, I have a bottle of Anabolicum that I’ve been waiting to run... I run 350 of test C / test P for maintenance. I just came off of a big Sust 800/ week and NPP 400 / week for 18 weeks about 2 months ago. I haven’t come across much info running sarms with test... in theory, won’t the sarm lock up the receptors in muscle tissue and just leave the test to bind to all the bad stuff like prostate tissue?

Anyone having experience in this area comments would be appreciated. If I end up running it, I might log it just to put the data out there

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmmmmmm, anabolic cum eh? I don’t think the sarms would prevent your test from binding to the receptors, but I could be wrong. 350 is a pretty hefty cruising dose btw; curious what that is putting your total test at.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, SARMS modulate the response of the androgen receptor to other proteins... In theory this is similar to how "estrogen makes test more effective." Take both.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been told that it works very well with test. I was gonna run it with my cycle but decided on tbol instead. Tbol has very little to no side effects and it will give you better results

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I have some Halo in my stash, which is similar to T-BOL. I was going to kick off at Sust/ Deca / Winny cycle with it next year when I cut in the spring. I might just run the LGD-4033 with my cruising dose of Test P/C. I’ll do a mini log so you guys will have the info. Probably be another week or two before I get started. I want to give my body a break from anything other than test for a few months, and was thinking the sarm route might be a reasonable one. I’ll start a new thread with the log when I get it going