Anabolics and stim effects

B

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What anabolics give any kind of stim effect? I’ve heard epiandro and anavar give a bit of one.

G

Glow

Awards
I suggest Deca Durabolin; for many years it has been considered the king of steroids. It is good when training hard and when building strength. It aids in recovery and it is the best product in the market if you are looking forward to explosive power. Deca preserves muscle gain and aids in reducing overall body fat. If you are looking forward to bulking, it is one of the best options available.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you want insomnia, paranoia, a dick that works kind of funny, and a fast heartbeat: tren.

B

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you want insomnia, paranoia, a dick that works kind of funny, and a fast heartbeat: tren.
I laughed way too hard at this

I just meant what ones out there illicit a stim effect and at what doses. I hear DHT derivatives can stimulate you a good bit but I’m not sure how accurate that is.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't notice a stim effect on var. The biggest thing I notice is that I sweat a lot more lol

DHT has an affect on the nervous system. It increases neural efficiency which increases strenght, recovery, etc. Other stuff also has an effect on cns. Stuff like amphetamines, modafinil, etc. But I wouldn't necessarily put dht in the same basket, especially when it comes down to it's effects.

I think if one has low dht he might notice an effect when taking aas. You know a lot of side effects from low T like depression, foggynes - adhd like symptoms, sleppines, low libido, etc. are from the lack of DHT not T per-se. So yeah, DHT plays a big role in the body but I doubt you would notice much stimulant effects, maybe as I said, if you have low DHT to begin with. But also in that situation, I can tell you from my experience (as I have on the bottom end of lab range naturally DHT), I don't notice much stimulant like effects. Stimulant in the sense off caffeine for example. I do have better focus, drive,... but also more agression which leads to less psychological stability. Most of, if not all, mental sides when taking aas come from DHT. Also strenght, which is not an expression of more newly acquired muscle tissue, is from DHT.

You can easily find this out for your self by taking 50 to 150mg's of proviron. That wont have any muscle building effects by itself, but it will show you how much dht gives - you personally - in terms of mental effects. Proviron is basically synthetic DHT. DHT aas like anavar are chemically altered and may or may not give the same benefits as pure DHT. Also you can take epiandro. That's a prohormone to DHT, which means it converts to DHT in the body when consumed.

B

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't notice a stim effect on var. The biggest thing I notice is that I sweat a lot more lol

DHT has an affect on the nervous system. It increases neural efficiency which increases strenght, recovery, etc. Other stuff also has an effect on cns. Stuff like amphetamines, modafinil, etc. But I wouldn't necessarily put dht in the same basket, especially when it comes down to it's effects.

I think if one has low dht he might notice an effect when taking aas. You know a lot of side effects from low T like depression, foggynes - adhd like symptoms, sleppines, low libido, etc. are from the lack of DHT not T per-se. So yeah, DHT plays a big role in the body but I doubt you would notice much stimulant effects, maybe as I said, if you have low DHT to begin with. But also in that situation, I can tell you from my experience (as I have on the bottom end of lab range naturally DHT), I don't notice much stimulant like effects. Stimulant in the sense off caffeine for example. I do have better focus, drive,... but also more agression which leads to less psychological stability. Most of, if not all, mental sides when taking aas come from DHT. Also strenght, which is not an expression of more newly acquired muscle tissue, is from DHT.

You can easily find this out for your self by taking 50 to 150mg's of proviron. That wont have any muscle building effects by itself, but it will show you how much dht gives - you personally - in terms of mental effects. Proviron is basically synthetic DHT. DHT aas like anavar are chemically altered and may or may not give the same benefits as pure DHT. Also you can take epiandro. That's a prohormone to DHT, which means it converts to DHT in the body when consumed.
Very informative. Why do I keep hearing people say they get a stim effect from epi then? It’s so confusing to me sometimes.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very informative. Why do I keep hearing people say they get a stim effect from epi then? It’s so confusing to me sometimes.
Because Epi is a direct prohormone to DHT. It's a 5a reduced version of DHEA.

Other "DHT based" steroids like Proviron are not just altered. They are molecularly modified. They have an attachment in one or more places on the molecule thusly rendering them as entirely new compounds compared to DHT. While quite similar, they are not same. Hence the vast differing of results from anavar, Winstrol, Superdrol etc.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve used epiandro on two cycles and without question I get a stim effect from it.

Loved it pre workout, kicks in within minutes. Only thing I’ve used that has done that (oral trest id heard gave a pwo kick but personally didn’t feel it).

B

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it a nootropic kind of thing or high dose caffeine feeling?

B

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you want either of these feelings, why not just use nootropics and/or caffeine?
It’s not that I want them, it’s that I don’t. Not a big fan of things that make my heart race uncontrollably for a few reasons I won’t go into.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s not that I want them, it’s that I don’t. Not a big fan of things that make my heart race uncontrollably for a few reasons I won’t go into.
Ok. That makes sense, just making sure.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I take one cap of this prior to a workout will it give me that stim effect?

LG SCIENCES EPI-ANDRO 50
Epiandrosterone (from Pine Pollen)Active
80mg
50mg% D V

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I take one cap of this prior to a workout will it give me that stim effect?

LG SCIENCES EPI-ANDRO 50
Epiandrosterone (from Pine Pollen)Active
80mg
50mg% D V
Bro, you should never take an anobolic/androgen for stimulant effects.
Buy a stimulant and take that. These are serious drugs/hormones that can cause major (and sometimes) lifelong issues in your body.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is it a nootropic kind of thing or high dose caffeine feeling?
Steroid stimulation is more like a nootropic that makes your power and reaction better but also makes you think less. It's hormonal, so it doesn't feel like drugs. It feels like nature is telling you to fxck sh1t up.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steroid stimulation is more like a nootropic that makes your power and reaction better but also makes you think less. It's hormonal, so it doesn't feel like drugs. It feels like nature is telling you to fxck sh1t up.
Haha I couldn't have said it better myself.

In no way is the effect stim like. It defo makes you think less. Take it from a guy who does art for a living and meditates a lot. Test and dbol makes a bro out of me.