Anabolics and family history of heart diseases?

evillord9

Awards
Sort I've googled but on found people arguing about the 22 year old. Well I've always wanted to be a power lifter since I was a kid and I've been training wendler 5/3/1 the past year and I've gotten stronger. I'm not trying to get on anobolics already just thinking like maybe in a few years from now. I'm 26 now and my mom was talking to me about our family having allot of heart problems and wondering if that will effect me really bad or if anyone has aany personal experience around that. I have gotten a check up and they did tell me I had a ireguler heart beat nothing big just keep an eye on it. Like I said I'm not trying to inject next week I just want to do some research first before I take the plunge years from now. Thank you

Hossam

Hossam

Awards
before you begin going to the dark side of AS you should make a full body checkup
with lab tests to confirm that you don't have any health problems

if you plan to inject anyway you should have a supporting supplements while on cycle & after:

1- Garlic oil - immune & heart support
2- palm fruit oil or extract - hair and general health support including heart & blood pressure
3- Vitamin D3
4-Taurine - heart support
5- liver support like TUDCA or LIV52 DS

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Have a lab test don't risk it better safe than sorry

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
U dont need steroids for powerlifting. Go IPF and go natural. Not worth risking your heart kid

evillord9

Awards
before you begin going to the dark side of AS you should make a full body checkup
with lab tests to confirm that you don't have any health problems

if you plan to inject anyway you should have a supporting supplements while on cycle & after:

1- Garlic oil - immune & heart support
2- palm fruit oil or extract - hair and general health support including heart & blood pressure
3- Vitamin D3
4-Taurine - heart support
5- liver support like TUDCA or LIV52 DS
Thanks like I said I'm not gonna do it anytime soon and it will be years from now trying to soak in as much information before a final decisions