Anabolics and Covid Vaccine

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hey y'all,

Curious if anybody has discussed this yet. How do you guys feel about taking anabolics while getting the covid vaccine?

Apparently approx 1/5 people have gotten at least one dose rn so I'm sure some meatheads have gotten it already.

I'm on test and I'm sure there's no way that can affect the vaccines effectiveness or cause sides but I'm looking at starting RAD too. I intend to get the vaccine within a month and curious how sarms will interact with a vaccine?

Any thoughts?

M1911

M1911

Awards
This may not answer much of your concern, and I’m not heavily educated on the subject of vaccines, but I’ve had injections 1 & 2 now of the Pfizer vaccine. I understand the Pfizer and moderna vaccine components are broken down and rapidly destroyed in the body, gone in a matter of minutes, but it sets off the body’s immune response to the portion of the virus in the vaccine. I can’t imagine how that would hinder hormonal matters in any ways beyond whatever impacts, say, having a mild cold for 2-3 days might have. So far I haven’t personally had any perceptible side effects except EXTREMELY minor soreness at the injection site... every flu vaccine I’ve ever had was far more significant (although not bad at all) than this Pfizer vaccine. If any of my understanding is way off of how long the vaccine is active in the body feel free to correct me, I think this is a fascinating topic.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on TRT ;) got both shots a month or two ago, no problem.