Anabolicinsdr - Accountability Blog

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
back update. sorry for bad angle and lighting. i take the pics myself and sometimes dont get it right lol. i need a extra arm.
back-2-6-2013.JPG

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Get your better half to take them for ya?! Keep up the hard work Bro!

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
She's busy with homework. Which is more important than bodybuilding cause it will change our life for the better. Fitness costs me money doesn't make me money hahaha.. here is a pic where I used snapseed to adjust the levels. Looks more dramatic. Enjoy!

ForumRunner_20130206_225006.png

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
She's busy with homework. Which is more important than bodybuilding cause it will change our life for the better. Fitness costs me money doesn't make me money hahaha.. here is a pic where I used snapseed to adjust the levels. Looks more dramatic. Enjoy!

View attachment 74443
Well I know you know me better than that it's not what I meant. That pic does look sharper. Thanks for telling me about snapsneed

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Leg Day Video, Not All Sets Were Recorded
[video=youtube;wCwK94YtQjw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCwK94YtQjw[/video]

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Masterpiece bro from soundtrack to workout! Very well done!

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
I really liked the music too. Two very powerful meant songs. And then I liked how I added a alittle slow motion at the end when my head hit the mat. I told the guy holding the cam to get lots of angles but he kept forgetting the memo. I'm learning more of aftereffects so I try to add something new each time.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Yeah I loved it! Can't wait to see what you and I can put together. We need to set a date and workout and put it in.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
You've contracted SWOLIOSIS Bro! Love it! Keep up the hard work.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Making big progress this year bro.. LOVed the leg vid

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Two weeks from Friday I'm meeting up with Coe. Haven't decided what were gonna work. It will probably be a day in the life type video if we have enough time.:)

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Two weeks from Friday I'm meeting up with Coe. Haven't decided what were gonna work. It will probably be a day in the life type video if we have enough time.:)
Man I can't wait! This is gonna be Epic pun intended lol!

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Heading to Chicago in the morning, not sure if I will make a vid or not of working out. Maybe I will of how to eat while traveling?

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Yeah that would be cool like a day in the life of a BB on the road. Have a safe trip bro!

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Were leaving at 8 am hopefully. Emma's gonna be cooking my chicken tonight and I just have to remember to pick up some dry ice for my lunchbox.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Were leaving at 8 am hopefully. Emma's gonna be cooking my chicken tonight and I just have to remember to pick up some dry ice for my lunchbox.
Set reminder on phone. Or use some freeze packs

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im taking the rest of my LG goods and handing it out at the local strong man compitition today. should be fun.. too bad the warehouse got all messed up .. i wanted to be a full on sponsor for the event but things just didnt work out for that/.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
im taking the rest of my LG goods and handing it out at the local strong man compitition today. should be fun.. too bad the warehouse got all messed up .. i wanted to be a full on sponsor for the event but things just didnt work out for that/.
To bad I can't be there to scarf up on some of those freebies. Lol have an awesome time at the comp bro!

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
I'm in Chicago. It's loupe fiasco's bday party and my friend invited my wife and I as a guest.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I'm in Chicago. It's loupe fiasco's bday party and my friend invited my wife and I as a guest.
HOLY ****, that is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is crazy, for some reason you have all the darn hookups!!! I gotta get on your level pimp

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
HOLY ****, that is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is crazy, for some reason you have all the darn hookups!!! I gotta get on your level pimp
Give yourself time in the game you'll be Pimpin too!

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Ok so I went there, actually was very f-ing boring. Ended up going back to my friends condo and watched netflix .

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Ok so I went there, actually was very f-ing boring. Ended up going back to my friends condo and watched netflix .
Wow bro must have been pretty bad,do I sense a little anger in that?

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Nope, no anger. Just lack of professional tongue haha . It was just boring. High brow event and I could feel people looking down on me. Def wasn't my crowd

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Nope, no anger. Just lack of professional tongue haha . It was just boring. High brow event and I could feel people looking down on me. Def wasn't my crowd
well my bro your my kinda crowd! Look forward to hanging in a week or so gonna be AWESOME!

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Currently waiting for epic to kick in and then I'm going to hit chest. Not sure if I'm going to go for a pr or not. Shoulder is still alittle tweaked from sleeping on it wrong last night. Anyways, just keeping everyone updated on my progress. Will post a detailed log of current state tonight or tomorrow depends on my energy.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Currently waiting for epic to kick in and then I'm going to hit chest. Not sure if I'm going to go for a pr or not. Shoulder is still alittle tweaked from sleeping on it wrong last night. Anyways, just keeping everyone updated on my progress. Will post a detailed log of current state tonight or tomorrow depends on my energy.
Cool bro KillIt! Look forward to seeing your feedback

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
ok so my elbows rotated back alittle and i lost tension on my chest, once i was able to get my elbows back under the bar i was able to press the weight back up, i will do better next week and not allow that the happen. still 5 more lbs than last week though. oh well.[video=youtube;dO6mFaZ7C2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO6mFaZ7C2w[/video]

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
5lbs that's great bro! Sometimes I only go up 2 1/2 lbs to keep form proper. Keep up good work!

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
My form was def f*cked on this video. I upped the weight and shouldn't have. I also didn't prepare the press the way I normally do. Too far up in my chest. Elbows rotated and I also have a bad habit of loosening my grip.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
My form was def f*cked on this video. I upped the weight and shouldn't have. I also didn't prepare the press the way I normally do. Too far up in my chest. Elbows rotated and I also have a bad habit of loosening my grip.
Well it sounds like you know what you gotta work on so just buckle down and smash it next time!

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Monday I am training chest with famous power lifter Jeff Johnson ( former LG sponsored athlete ) not sure if he will let me film, but atleast I'm going to be getting some worthy tips :)

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Monday I am training chest with famous power lifter Jeff Johnson ( former LG sponsored athlete ) not sure if he will let me film, but atleast I'm going to be getting some worthy tips :)
Awesome bro I hope he does let ya that would be cool! Lift heavy rip that chest open for MASSdestruction

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Sorry I was not present today. I was cleaning out my area at work since I am no longer at that job.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Sorry I was not present today. I was cleaning out my area at work since I am no longer at that job.
Don't worry bro it's all gonna come together!

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
I may not be genetically blessed with great peaks. But I do grow bicep width very very easily and also have a very blocky tricep. And once the fat is gone I do believe that I will have an impressive horseshoe.

ForumRunner_20130304_213136.png

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Keep it up bro! Looking great you def have width when you cut it will be awesome!