Anabolic trinity vs stanoplex

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which one is better? Has anyone tried both? I feel like both would need to be dosed double the regular amount on the bottle

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which one is better? Has anyone tried both? I feel like both would need to be dosed double the regular amount on the bottle
stack em lol

trinity looks great if i had the money to double dose it really .. 300mg of epiandro isnt enough imo

2 bottles of trinity + 1 bottle of stano plex .. would make a nice 8 week run
or just get 2 bottles of stano plex is how i would run

p.s i havent ran trinity, so only going by the label

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was actually thinking of doing 8 weeks of anabolic trinity at 8 caps per day and stanoplex at 2 caps. Expensive for sure...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was actually thinking of doing 8 weeks of anabolic trinity at 8 caps per day and stanoplex at 2 caps. Expensive for sure...
def can i have seen pple run stano at 1200mg - which is what yours will come up to.

i think it would be real nice cycle and pumps gotta be awesome .. i would start with 1 cap and go with how you feel.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hate comparing products head to head because I never want to come off like I'm putting another company's product down. So here is just an ingredient breakdown and comparison.

Stano-Plex 300:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Dose Per Capsule:
Epiandrosterone - 300 mg.
VASO6 - 150 mg.

Anabolic Trinity:
Serving Size: 4 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Per Serving (Per 4 capsules):
Epiandrosterone - 300 mg.
Laxosterone - 100 mg.
Androsterone - 100 mg.
Agmatine - 500 mg.
Grapefruit Seed - 500 mg.

Grams Per Bottle of Epiandrosterone:
- Stano-Plex 300 - 18,000 Mg./18 grams
- Anabolic Trinity - 9,000 mg./9 grams
Stano-Plex 300 has DOUBLE the mg. of Epiandrosterone per bottle.

Laxosterone (5a-hydroxy-laxogenin - this ingredient has been beat to death on the forums here and most people on here don't like it and think its useless. I'm not as harsh on it as most people here are. I think that the issue really is that so many of the raw materials out there claiming to be this aren't what they are supposed to be. If someone does have the correct raws, I think it has potential but not at a 100 mg. per day dose. If we had been able to find quality raws, our suggested dose would have been min. 200 mg. per day. I'll put it like this - we blew over 2k testing Laxosterone raw materials and we don't make one for a reason haha.

VASO6 & Agmatine:
- VASO6 is in Stano-Plex 300 and Agmatine is in Anabolic Trinity. I like both ingredients; matter of fact, we offer both in our VasoForce XT product. You could view these as cancelling out to where neither product had the advantage here or you could make an argument that the Agmatine dose should be 1000 mg. per day.

Androsterone:
- This ingredient is in Anabolic Trinity and not in Stano-Plex 300 but the question is - is there enough in the product to work? The lowest normal oral recommendations you normally see on this are 200 mg. per day (half of what's in Anabolic Trinity) and some people say that oral dosing isn't very effective at all, which is why you see it in some tropical products. My argument here would be that having a low dose of Androsterone does not offset that Stano-Plex has double the Epiandrosterone dose and is 25.00 less expensive.

I think its comparing them head to head, Stano-Plex 300 definitely wins and is the better value. That doesn't mean that Anabolic Trinity isn't a decent product though; and you could take Anabolic Trinity with Stano-Plex 300 if you'd like.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could do that if you wanted to. But I wouldn't jump straight to that. What I would do if I were going to do that would be to start off and do 600 mg. Stano-Plex 300 for weeks 1-3, then add in Anabolic Trinity at weeks 4-7 and then week 8 back down to 60 mg. Stano-Plex. Kind of like a ramping up, ramping down type of thing.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could do that if you wanted to. But I wouldn't jump straight to that. What I would do if I were going to do that would be to start off and do 600 mg. Stano-Plex 300 for weeks 1-3, then add in Anabolic Trinity at weeks 4-7 and then week 8 back down to 60 mg. Stano-Plex. Kind of like a ramping up, ramping down type of thing.
I have used both products and thoroughly enjoy both products. The plan above is a Good plan. Both products are stacked and would compliment each other nicely. Androsterone and epiandro both help give an extra energy boost but the muscle hardness and vascularity from them is

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
OP I haven't used Trinity but I'm using Stano and Muscle Addiction Epiandro Lean and they stack nicely too. The KSM-66 and VASO6 are nice additions.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OP I haven't used Trinity but I'm using Stano and Muscle Addiction Epiandro Lean and they stack nicely too. The KSM-66 and VASO6 are nice additions.
That is a great stack with one another - both have 300 mg. Epiandrosterone per capsule and the Stano has VASO6 and the EpiAndro Lean has KSM and Paradoxine.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anabolic Trinity seems under-dosed, and would likely be underwhelming

CEL Stano-Plex is a nice product, but I also have to give props to Hard Rock Androvar. I have used quite a few Epiandro products, and this one never disappoints me in terms of potency/quality. It‘s also nice to have the flexible dosing at 100mg per capsule

I also happen to know that board sponsor Enhanced Formulutions is expanding their line up within a few weeks. Of note, they will have an Epiandro product dosed at 250mg, as well as an Androsterone product dosed at 125mg (I have never seen higher). I have always had great luck with oral products that utilize TetraSorb delivery technology, as they offer.

Also, Alpha Gainz Alpha Stano is very popular, and that utilizes cyclodextrin technology to enhance absorption at 150mg/capsule. I will likely be giving this one a run very soon myself!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote