Anabolic Pump, Cheat Meal and Ketosis

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if this would be suited for the nutrition forum or not, but here goes:

My girlfriend is cooking me a late valentines day dinner (long story, and irrelevant) and she's making sliders, mac 'n cheese, some kind of chocolate dessert and possibly ice cream.

I've been running a keto diet for the past month or so, and I know this meal is going to pull me out and I want to know if taking anabolic pump before would limit the damage. If not, I'll run out tonight and buy some na-r-ala and agmatine, but I want to limit the damage so that I can get back into ketosis quickly.

I've read on some forums that 50grams of carbs is suitable for Anabolic Pump. I've also read that people take 1 cap 30 min before, then 1 cap 15 min before and 1 immediately before or during the meal.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
AP should do you fine brother. Max dose, or although not recommended many users will go over the dosing for a big cheat meal.

I have doubled my GDA's with no issues before large meals. Just be sure to eat within the recommended time after you take them.

A carb bolus like this will be good in the end and improve your diet's effectiveness the next few days. Workout tomorrow will rock too :p

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
AP should do you fine brother. Max dose, or although not recommended many users will go over the dosing for a big cheat meal.

I have doubled my GDA's with no issues before large meals. Just be sure to eat within the recommended time after you take them.

A carb bolus like this will be good in the end and improve your diet's effectiveness the next few days. Workout tomorrow will rock too :p
You're a lifesaver, man.

Since it'll be a high carb, high fat and moderate protein meal, I'll do two.

Hopefully with 2 depletion workouts I'll be back in keto quickly.