I'm thinking of taking Anabolic pump to gain some weight Or combining MAss Fx and hyperdrol x2. I've been reading around and heard nothing but good things for the MF and HD combo.
I was wondering if someone could briefly tell me how each of these supplements work?
thanks :clean:
Ok sweet i understand it now thanks
Also do you think these type of supplements would be good for doing High Intensity Training considering I would be lifting only 1/6 days.
AP will keep your muscles full and hard all day long...It gives you such a sick appearance like your pumped up all the time bro..It's a must for anyone wanting that always pumped look:clean:
Everyone should want it becasue full Pump look=force feeding muscle cells with glycogen and Amino acids. This is the real pump not useless vasolidation like arginine produces.
Thanks for the replies i appreciate it.
1 more question, My workout partner/cousin and I usually take the same supps...the only problem is he is two years younger than me. He's almost 19, I know AP won't pose a problem for his age, but the Mass FX/ Hyperdol x-2 might.
What would happen if he took the Mass fx/ Hyperdrol stack?
I've always wondered what AP and X-factor would be like in a stack. Seems I'm usually seeing them apart with more extreme mass builders or a big cutter. Would AP benefit from taking X-factor? X-factor helps recovery and the break down of your muscles alot better, right. Or would they work against each other?
are you planning on taking AP just preworkout or before your main meals included.
i'm carb sensitive (white, euro male) and thinking of using anabolic pump, with mass fx and hyperdrol like the author of this post... so as i gather from reading because they all have different modes of operation they should complement each other just fine?
also, has anyone done a cycle like this? results?
my goal is to gain mass and strength (increase pr on bench, squat, dead lifts) .. i'm not worried about gaining a little fat or not having abs..
thanks for advice!
I did it somewhere in Jan-February, though I don't recall which part of it (added in AP at random till I ran out). My diet was reduced carb, and I did alright with it. For my training goals, strength gains were very good and I don't think that I gained much bodyfat while on this cycle. My diet wasn't particularly that clean all the time, but I did try to maintain some healthy choices and "non-white" carbs.