Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cool part was they were throwing punches.
There so human like it's scary. Gorillas and chimps both are too humanly close for comfort. Chimps even hold grudges and are notorious for vicious revenge.

Imagine a 6ft tall ape with 10x the strength of a human hunting you down for a revenge ass whipping 😆 scarry ****

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There so human like it's scary. Gorillas and chimps both are too humanly close for comfort. Chimps even hold grudges and are notorious for vicious revenge.

Imagine a 6ft tall ape with 10x the strength of a human hunting you down for a revenge ass whipping scarry ****
Chimps are the only other species (I believe) that go to war as a tribe

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Chimps are the only other species (I believe) that go to war as a tribe
For the most part that's right. There's other animals that fight together in groups but only chimps do it like humans. Some animals fight together for territory and food ect. But chimps will go to war for any reason they deem fit, just like us. Now there's even a group of chimps actively going to war with a group of gorillas and this is the only time it's ever been observed as a actual ongoing fued/war. So technically now gorillas display this but it was basically forced on to them from this group of chimps.

It's like real life planet of the apes **** in the early stages lol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That was my childhood bro.

RIP Steve Irwin
Yep, the Crocodile Hunter was awesome. You always thought it would be a Croc or Venomous Snake that would get him, never dreamed of it being a Stingray.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For me it's like
Add one mini tortilla with a little cheese

15 minutes later:

Let's make that two mini tortillas, this time add powder d peanut butter

The next morning:
Let's see, it was 6 mini tortillas, three slices of cheese, half that bison sausage, some powdered PB, two chunks of chocolate, three shots of bourbon, two handfuls of tortilla chips, some salsa, the leftover chicken and rice my wife had in the fridge, a half a bagel, the other half of the bagel, some ranch dressing, a handful of trailmix and maybe another small serving of bourbon.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For me it's like
Add one mini tortilla with a little cheese

15 minutes later:

Let's make that two mini tortillas, this time add powder d peanut butter

The next morning:
Let's see, it was 6 mini tortillas, three slices of cheese, half that bison sausage, some powdered PB, two chunks of chocolate, three shots of bourbon, two handfuls of tortilla chips, some salsa, the leftover chicken and rice my wife had in the fridge, a half a bagel, the other half of the bagel, some ranch dressing, a handful of trailmix and maybe another small serving of bourbon.
YES !!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking forward to the vid of a gorilla benchpressing anything

I like how they say a man can only bench 885lbs, yet that’s over the greatest raw bench ever, and well under even the single-ply equipped record. These smell like internet bro facts to me!
If evolution is real then we should be able to bench as much as a silver back!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My weakness is peanut butter homemade but peanut butter all the same lol
Peanut butter is one of those, if I start the whole jar might be gone by the time I quit !!