Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 230239

On that sopranos kick this week
dude in my gym did this all the time.
would literally walk to the sink buck ass naked, fire up his toothbrush, then turn around and face my direction while brushing his teeth. I don't think the guy owned a towel. He either is a shower not a grower or would walk around half chubbed and I was honestly "this" close to letting the front desk know cause I got major predator vibes from him and I'm just too pretty to take those kinds of risks.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dude in my gym did this all the time.
would literally walk to the sink buck ass naked, fire up his toothbrush, then turn around and face my direction while brushing his teeth. I don't think the guy owned a towel. He either is a shower not a grower or would walk around half chubbed and I was honestly "this" close to letting the front desk know cause I got major predator vibes from him and I'm just too pretty to take those kinds of risks.
🤣🤣🤣

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, 939lb beltless raw deadlift. One of the best pullers the world has ever seen, especially at the 275lb class.

KK is what Halotestin would look like if it were a human

Wow, at 275 lbs…..he was truly a beast.💪

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that said, I'm certain the bloody hand is from kipping pull-ups.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to the vid of a gorilla benchpressing anything

I like how they say a man can only bench 885lbs, yet that’s over the greatest raw bench ever, and well under even the single-ply equipped record. These smell like internet bro facts to me!
upon further research it appears that those gorillas in the fitness industry are all crossfitters

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm surprised they keep multiple Silverbacks together. I'd think you could only have one in a small area like this.

Homeboy on the left is definitely the alpha