GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Followed Hulk Hogan in the early 80s on WWF (before they became WWE) and he was so hilarious in his matches. Yeah pair him up with Twisted Sister you'd have a winner!
If my kid ever did this .. i would be so proud even it says 0% lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice !

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This week on instagram I learned that DMAA is a deriving of methamphetamine! Did you guys know that? I asked how this is possible and the response I got was…it’s in the name. I then asked “what do you think DMAA stands for and where is it in the name? The response was a very confident DIMETHYL… I said… wait until you hear the chemical name of caffeine. It’s trimethyl! One extra methyl!!!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyways I bring this up because the tread was loaded with comments like that from gen z lifter and tren is popular among them 🙄 they can run tren but think Dmaa is methamphetamine lmao

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love listening to stupid people !!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This week on instagram I learned that DMAA is a deriving of methamphetamine! Did you guys know that? I asked how this is possible and the response I got was…it’s in the name. I then asked “what do you think DMAA stands for and where is it in the name? The response was a very confident DIMETHYL… I said… wait until you hear the chemical name of caffeine. It’s trimethyl! One extra methyl!!!
Derived from meth? Jesus Christ. Could you imagine a group of guys cooking up some meth just to turn it into DMAA and throw it in a preworkout??

But to answer, yes and no. They both have a phenylethylamine backbone, so the structure is somewhat close. I’ve heard some people say DMAA can make you piss hot for meth, but I’ve never seen it actually verified. They do work through similar mechanisms, but obviously potency and duration of effects are a little different!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Derived from meth? Jesus Christ. Could you imagine a group of guys cooking up some meth just to turn it into DMAA and throw it in a preworkout??

But to answer, yes and no. They both have a phenylethylamine backbone, so the structure is somewhat close. I’ve heard some people say DMAA can make you piss hot for meth, but I’ve never seen it actually verified. They do work through similar mechanisms, but obviously potency and duration of effects are a little different!
Yeah it was the derived and then it having dimethyl in the name comment that had me dying.