• Best Answer
I'm ok with this !!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guy told me yesterday he leg pressed 1200lbs so he figures he could squat about a thousand !!
I was reading common accepted conception is that the DB bench typically equals about 80% of your barbell bench.
I know from my oly days that the standard is your front squat is about 80% of your back squat.
My guess would be that the leg press is about 80% of your back squat.

meaning that if you have a 1000lb squat it's 800lb leg press and only 200lbs on your back 😂😂

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s an excellent example of not having the skills, but having the balls and confidence to try lol. More brave than me for sure.
he is packing seems like it .. must be no steroids

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gainz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it the guy who's eating a laptop for lunch?
Lol yeah the skinny guy fasting.

What’s extra funny about that to me is Dave Tate just had the center guy, Dave Hoff, on his Table Talk podcast again and Dave said he normally does intermittent fasting. He eats 2-3 meals in the evening typically around his training, and it sounds like the calories to maintain him at ~312lbs were usually pretty modest. Maybe 3500-4500 by my guesstimate.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think the only person ever in the fitness industry who I would actually call a personal hero of mine. Even my wife loved watching his videos with me. She loved the positive message he always put out there about being together and helping each other out
I always feel like you learn more about some people after their death than in their life and he was really truly loved. his wife was heartbroken. says a lot to me.