• RockStar
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
[QUOTE="New guy, post: 6420866, member: There’s definitely a theme today, roasting my idiotic lifting partner.[/QUOTE]

Haha tell us more about this lifting bro @newguy

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
[QUOTE="New guy, post: 6420866, member: There’s definitely a theme today, roasting my idiotic lifting partner.
Haha tell us more about this lifting bro @newguy
[/QUOTE]
The guy is a meme in and of himself, I’d need a whole new thread to share some of his anabolic horror stories but I’ll share the current madness on here. He’s a wannabe men’s physique pro but he’s got serious self confidence issues and anytime his body fat goes up at all he panics and cuts calories. He lives off of Greg doucette videos and believes that there’s never a purpose for a true bulk, he thinks the only way to add mass is to gain muscle in a caloric deficit and that if he isn’t lean bulking he needs to be cutting to keep his definition. He’s currently taking 40mg of m1a, 90mg of dienedione (not trenavar but it’s a meme and more people know trenavar) and 200mg of test E a week. He gained 8 pounds the first week and then Had a weeklong plateau and was freaking out cause he couldn’t figure out why he stopped putting on size. I asked him how much he was eating and he said 1400-1800 calories a day, I told him to eat 3500 and see what happens. He got mad at me for suggesting he needs a caloric surplus be he begrudgingly ate 2500 and the next day woke up 3.5 pounds heavier and by the end of the third week had added 4.5 more pounds. I still think he needs to eat more but he refuses.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol definitely a disconnect between what people think steroids give you vs how much genetics coupled with consistent effort is worth. Spoiler alert: genetics is everything. This is how some IPF lifters have higher world record numbers than un-tested powerlifters in the same class, and how a guy taking 6 grams of gear can’t win a national level show while Dallas McCarver was going to be Mr. O at some point on the same.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol definitely a disconnect between what people think steroids give you vs how much genetics coupled with consistent effort is worth. Spoiler alert: genetics is everything. This is how some IPF lifters have higher world record numbers than un-tested powerlifters in the same class, and how a guy taking 6 grams of gear can’t win a national level show while Dallas McCarver was going to be Mr. O at some point on the same.
amen man, seen far too many people who think one cycle is enough to get their pro card and then get hooked and never see anything close because they've got sh*t genetics and think drugs fix everything

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
amen man, seen far too many people who think one cycle is enough to get their pro card and then get hooked and never see anything close because they've got sh*t genetics and think drugs fix everything
yep yep yep. I’ve always been realistic that even with gear my genetics won’t let me go past anyone with decent genetics and no gear. But I’m ok with that because it allows me to get to a level I perceive as decent.

never ceases to amaze me though how people think one cycle and they’ll add 200lbs to a squat whilst looking like zane

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some of these are pretty funny !!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s pretty funny, but I have actually seen them both at the Arnold and Rich is actually bigger significantly. He was a really big human being. And then he came into the Cheesecake Factory after the expo my group happened to be at - even in a big black hoodie, he was just huge. Really friendly guy too.
That’s awesome dude !

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s pretty funny, but I have actually seen them both at the Arnold and Rich is actually bigger significantly. He was a really big human being. And then he came into the Cheesecake Factory after the expo my group happened to be at - even in a big black hoodie, he was just huge. Really friendly guy too.
That’s awesome dude !

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He always seems like such a nutjob but I honestly only ever hear great things about him from those that met in person. Half of his bad rep I think is just his painfully blunt approach to everything and the other half that he just looks like a crazy person with all his size, tats, and loud personality

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^^ I can't stop laughing at this!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, so your liver and kidney fuctions are off? Tell me more about the  benefits of

thanks for bumping this thread now im online looking at these

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let’s keep this thread rolling

^Jack always has some goofy memevids good for a laugh

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol yeah everyone thinks they’re gonna be the next John Haack with some SARMs. Start taking gear and you can expect 10-20% more potential than what your natural limits were at a given bodyweight.

That guy and people like Dennis Cornelius are just going to be stronger than almost everyone on any amount of drugs. And Dennis barely looks like he lifts if you passed him at the supermarket.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unfortunately the walking meme of a man that I used as inspiration knocked up his gf and quit cycling so I don’t have as many ideas as I used to but I’ll try to keep up with the rest of y’all, I’m glad to see more people back in here 😁

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some of these are pretty darn funny!