Anabolic memes

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Renew1 everyone I’ve showed this to over age 30 has burst out laughing so hard 🤣

This made me laugh, but the tourniquet on his arm makes me think the author has no clue that steroids are for intramuscular injection only
Yeah there are those out there that haven’t a clue, they hear syringe for steroids and they envision it being like someone shooting up heroine. It really creates a stigma in some people’s minds that is so far from the truth.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah there are those out there that haven’t a clue, they hear syringe for steroids and they envision it being like someone shooting up heroine. It really creates a stigma in some people’s minds that is so far from the truth.
Yeah .... Sometimes new guys come on here talking about "shooting" this, or "shooting" that (referring to steroids).
WE know what they mean. .... But to the rest of the world, that's a Terrible look.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Made this one for a buddy his was being a trenhead. Kinda like a d!ckhead but worse. He laughed finally. I was like damn man it’s like trying to make the terminator laugh here.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know, Bugs and Daffy thought so too. You need to check out the Yoga pants thread. It’s really morphed into the hot chicks thread. Just be careful when you start your Tren cycle though, no California girls will be safe.
Lol..I know I'm going to have to wear really loose pants and have my hands tied behind my back in between sets