Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This isn't a meme (although maybe I'll make one for it), but I thought you guys would be interested in this .....

I recently ran across a fairly recent pic of one of the Biggest, Strongest guys I've ever personally known (we traveled in the same "circle" for a few years).
He's got Massive Moobs, and Looks like he no longer lifts.

My purpose here definitely isn't to make fun of the guy.
.... We all have to make choices in our lives, based upon our current situation.

But ... For me .... I'm personally using this as even more inspiration to Never let myself get in that condition physically (If I can help it).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This isn't a meme (although maybe I'll make one for it), but I thought you guys would be interested in this .....

I recently ran across a fairly recent pic of one of the Biggest, Strongest guys I've ever personally known (we traveled in the same "circle" for a few years).
He's got Massive Moobs, and Looks like he no longer lifts.

My purpose here definitely isn't to make fun of the guy.
.... We all have to make choices in our lives, based upon our current situation.

But ... For me .... I'm personally using this as even more inspiration to Never let myself get in that condition physically (If I can help it).
Some guys are all or nothing. Then they have a health scare or can no longer make absolute progression and just stop everything.

I would rather still be squatting a pair of 25s and doing tricep Pressdowns when I’m 70, flirting with all the young ladies & talking smack to the young guys. I admire those old guys at any given commercial gym a lot. I want to do whatever I can as long as I can, hopefully til I die.

It isn’t going to be steroids & big weights forever, but it can still be lifting weights forever!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some guys are all or nothing. Then they have a health scare or can no longer make absolute progression and just stop everything.

I would rather still be squatting a pair of 25s and doing tricep Pressdowns when I’m 70, flirting with all the young ladies & talking smack to the young guys. I admire those old guys at any given commercial gym a lot. I want to do whatever I can as long as I can, hopefully til I die.

It isn’t going to be steroids & big weights forever, but it can still be lifting weights forever!
Me too, brother!
(y)💪

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Someone told me one time be "That Guy" I always think of that when lifting !!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wasn’t sure here or the yoga thread. Idk didn’t figure y’alld care to much.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would like to see that. I know I’m not the only one.
A Great Aunt had a Huge cat. I don't remember what it weighed, but it was Crazy Big!

Also, I had a rabbit as a kid.
We moved out of state, so we gave it to the neighbors. When we came back to the area to visit .... It turns out the thing never quit growing!
It was probably around that weight as well.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A Great Aunt had a Huge cat. I don't remember what it weighed, but it was Crazy Big!

Also, I had a rabbit as a kid.
We moved out of state, so we gave it to the neighbors. When we came back to the area to visit .... It turns out the thing never quit growing!
It was probably around that weight as well.
A cat that makes dogs look like cats.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is the Daddy of our male Maine Coon cat, he weighed 26 lbs in this picture and wasn’t fat.
Our male weighs 21 lbs and they say he still has more growing to fill out his frame.View attachment 226357
I had a similarly large cat, but she was just straight up fat. She never had kittens but she had an utter like a cow that would swing back and forth when she waddled around.