Anabolic Innovations - Anyone else get more chocolate chips than cookie mix?

Pie

Awards
I got my first 1lb bag of Anabolic Innovations cookie mix today and I was really excited to try it.

But it didnt work too well cause the bag is like 75% chocolate chips. Is this normal?
But from what I could tell the cookies taste great and would be even better if each cookie wasn't 3/4 melted chocolate paste ;)

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I got my first 1lb bag of Anabolic Innovations cookie mix today and I was really excited to try it.

But it didnt work too well cause the bag is like 75% chocolate chips. Is this normal?
But from what I could tell the cookies taste great and would be even better if each cookie wasn't 3/4 melted chocolate paste ;)
I have the same ratio of chocolate chips to powder but I like the taste.
crazy canuk

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
My first bag was more cookie mix... second bag was mostly chocolate chips. I love em both ways!

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
It's relative to how much mix you are using, I don't actually measure anything out. I put it in a bowl and add milk till I get the consistency that I'm looking for then its go time.

How much milk are you guys tossing in?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
same here... if it's too runny, they flatten out too much. i like them so they're not quite runny and they have some consistency.