Anabolic Help

RiseAndGrind

Awards
Hey guys, this is my first post so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this question, but if this does not get removed, I would really appreciate your help!

So as of now I buy my cycles off of a gym trainer I used to know in person, owns his own fitness centre and so his gear is pretty reliable (I would think). but now I think he's ripping me off like crazy, and he's becoming lazy with helping out with questions.

4 test prop = $400
4x Anavar = $480
2x Nolvadex = $300 and then bought another 2x Nolva for $300 but it was "lost" in shipping so $600 total
(already had clomid from before)
total = $1480 for a cycle

I would like to know where I could get safe and reliable gear for my next cycle, and if this is not allowed to be asked on this website I believe that it should be, because it's the difference between life and death really. I'd like to know where to get safe and clean gear rather than search for something that may be a fake product full of garbage that destroys the body, and for that I would really like your help to anyone who knows a good alternative.

I live in Ottawa, Ontario if that means anything

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Can't ask this , but he is ripping u the truck off . Test prop shouldn't even be half that price

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's against the rules to ask for sources dude and yes your getting bent over big time..
best thing to do is follow this link;
all the info you need https://goo.gl/ehLaR9

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea man, you're definitely getting ripped off. I spent $20 on 90 10mg nolvs tabs lmao. Go do some searching on the internet for sources

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could get that cycle for like a quarter that price

RiseAndGrind

Awards
Oh shoot, should I take the post down? Or leave it as is? I do not want to get banned already xD

RiseAndGrind

Awards
Problem with google is nothing is verified and there are hundreds of sites that claim to be FDA approved and #1 out of all of them. I'm just nervous about buying olive oil that's been put in a vial and then injecting harmful trash into my body from a falsely claimed website :p

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That prop price is awesome. Its 50000mg per ml?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Problem with google is nothing is verified and there are hundreds of sites that claim to be FDA approved and #1 out of all of them. I'm just nervous about buying olive oil that's been put in a vial and then injecting harmful trash into my body from a falsely claimed website :p
You mean snake oil

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell your friend that his prices are ridiculous and you'll go elsewhere if he doesn't come down. He will claim his are the best, etc etc.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, this is my first post so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this question, but if this does not get removed, I would really appreciate your help!

So as of now I buy my cycles off of a gym trainer I used to know in person, owns his own fitness centre and so his gear is pretty reliable (I would think). but now I think he's ripping me off like crazy, and he's becoming lazy with helping out with questions.

4 test prop = $400
4x Anavar = $480
2x Nolvadex = $300 and then bought another 2x Nolva for $300 but it was "lost" in shipping so $600 total
(already had clomid from before)
total = $1480 for a cycle

I would like to know where I could get safe and reliable gear for my next cycle, and if this is not allowed to be asked on this website I believe that it should be, because it's the difference between life and death really. I'd like to know where to get safe and clean gear rather than search for something that may be a fake product full of garbage that destroys the body, and for that I would really like your help to anyone who knows a good alternative.

I live in Ottawa, Ontario if that means anything
I got cloid for 15$ i live in the border from mexico so its very cheap overthere noval 20$

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Delete that post. You can't ask for sources. You'll get banned.