Anabolic Growth Kit

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
So I am was looking through my stash and found a Anabolic Growth Kit (1-Andro, 4-AD, & Decavol chrome tabs) from Advanced Muscle Science. Thinking about running it and seeing my results. I got this in on trade a while back, is it worth running? Anyone use this particular stack with success? What were your results and sides?So I am was looking through my stash and found a Anabolic Growth Kit (1-Andro, 4-AD, & Decavol chrome tabs) from Advanced Muscle Science. Thinking about running it and seeing my results. I got this in on trade a while back, is it worth running? Anyone use this particular stack with success? What were your results and sides?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You should really get 2 more 4-AD bottles, and 3 more 1-Andro bottles for a properly dosed, 8 week cycle. Save the 19-Nor for possible future use. I added ~25 lbs to Squat and Deadlift after 8 weeks - in a caloric deficit at age 48.

You can run just the one kit for 30 days and report back, but 99% of the members here will tell you those compounds take about 3 weeks to kick in, at greater dosages - for any meaningful gains. And the gains are mainly strength, not a lot of size/weight.

Full PCT with SERM after 8 weeks, as well.