anabolic effects / epi-plex stack

tx121

Awards
going to run my a natty cycle to kick start some gains for 2021 getting my supps ordered
heres what im thinking 12 week natty cycle. note im trying AE due to reserching most seem to have no issue with GI related problems unlike what OG anabeta did gave me horrible indigestion

CYCLE/stack:
CEL AE for 8 weeks
CEL epi-plex last 4 weeks
CEL cycle assist through out
joint support through out

PCT:
CEL PCT assist
SNS inhibit-E

daily supps :
multi -v
Bcaa
protein shakes

any suggestions or supplement additions or changes please feel free looking for advice!.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Couple things ..

1. why add in cycle assist & PCT
( i mean i run it as well .. but its all natural cycle and you dont need it .. unless you meant to say stano plex ?

run epi-plex the same length as AE .. its pretty good stuff

AE - Epi plex ( 8 weeks .. if you are liking it in 4-5th week .. pick up another bottle and can do 12 weeks total )
Joint support - always good to run it

After your 8 weeks of ^^ .. then you can run PCT/inhibit E .. i would even suggest throwing in Mtest instead of maybe inhibit E ( unless you are running something else not being mentioned here and your estrogen is outta control )

Also for digestion if it occurs .. fool around with the dosages .. with food, without food, diff timing etc.

tx121

Awards
excellent thank you for the advice!
i will go ahead and run Ae/ EPI both for 8 and from the 4/5 figure out if im going to 12.

i was going to run cycle assist like i normally would used to similar to a PH cycle back in the days i like the idea of milk thistle/ saw palmetto any time im taking a bunch of pills for liver support . and by using the cycle assist vs buying a bunch of vitamins and having to take more pills i can just take that 1 supplement since its all that and more in 1.

and sounds good ill drop the inhibit-E and switch out for Mtest+ cel PCT , and no i do dont plan on taking anything not mentioned here
another question whats the average person dosing wise on the 2 products?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Np .. i see, yup no problem in doing that with cycle assist .. its an awesome product for what it delivers , so def can run that year around if you would like ..doesn't hurt.

Dosing ..

Anabolic effect (3caps - twice daily) - space it out 6-8 hrs apart ( be sure to have one dose pre workout 30-45mins pre)
Epi plex ( 1 cap - twice daily ) - dose it with your AE .. it will enhance anything else you take .. i prefer one pre and one with a heavy protein meal.

hope that helps

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cycle assist n pct is unnecessary. Just hop on another natty anabolic or run that m-test

luckynoslevin

Awards
Came here for reviews. was disappointed

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope you'll enjoy you run. A lot of people are extend Anabolic Effect out to 12 to 16 weeks because they have such good results with it. Also, we will have some cool new stuff out by then for you to use as well if you're looking to add other things in or try anything else.

Anytime you ever have questions or I can help in any way, feel free to pm me and let me know.