Anabolic Effect

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just picked up two bottles of CEL's Anabolic Effect, just wanted to know which dosing (on empty, with meals, pre-workout etc) people have found to be most effective?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ohh nice .. i played around all and didn't matter for me and all my homies.

for convenience i did 1 dose pre ( with breakfast since i always have eggs or McDonald's pie )

other dose empty stomach pre.

This question has come up before .. i would do at your convenience split doses 6-10hrs apart.
If you feel any discomfort then add it in with meals.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
when I'm running stuff like that I tend to be stacking a lot of it, which starts to add up in how many caps I gotta take so got to where I can swallow three at a time to speed things up.

That said I keep it by my toothbrush and take 1/2 the dose first thing in the morning and the other 1/2 dose preWO.

I was stacking it with Anabolic XT and Phosphatidic XT and I keep one of those tiny 1.5" tuperwares to keep the rest of my capsules in for the day.

I'm not sure timing matters, it gets into your system and you notice it rocking around week 3.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just picked up two bottles of CEL's Anabolic Effect, just wanted to know which dosing (on empty, with meals, pre-workout etc) people have found to be most effective?
You can take it on an empty stomach or with meals, either way.

I take 3 caps twice per day, with the first dose being in the morning and the second dose being evening/night approximately 30 minutes to an hour before working out or around that same time on non-workout days.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You can take it on an empty stomach or with meals, either way.

I take 3 caps twice per day, with the first dose being in the morning and the second dose being evening/night approximately 30 minutes to an hour before working out or around that same time on non-workout days.
Any idea when this will be in stock to ship?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what place are u looking at ? here are few sites that have some stock left over.

Strong & SW you can usually get a 10% off i believe for a 1st time customer.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for convenience i did 1 dose pre ( with breakfast since i always have eggs or McDonald's pie )

other dose empty stomach pre.
That said I keep it by my toothbrush and take 1/2 the dose first thing in the morning and the other 1/2 dose preWO.
Second dose being evening/night approximately 30 minutes to an hour before working out or around that same time on non-workout days.
3 pre workout + 3 either AM/PM whichever is opposite of your workout time.
So am I correct in thinking that there is some benefits to taking it pre-workout?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So am I correct in thinking that there is some benefits to taking it pre-workout?
I don't think you'd notice. I'm on it right now. I just happen to split it up that way largely so spread out how many capsules I'm taking a day. I can't say that I notice it hitting 30 minutes later like say alanine and caffeine, but when I'm on it my sessions are more productive and as hard as I have worked this year, my two biggest PR's came while on this product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes there def will be better workouts due to s7 dosage .. but not its main shine.
but if you can i would def play around pre workout dosages .. better fatigue, endurance is underrated imo.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't say that I notice it hitting 30 minutes later like say alanine and caffeine, but when I'm on it my sessions are more productive and as hard as I have worked this year, my two biggest PR's came while on this product.
Yes there def will be better workouts due to s7 dosage .. but not its main shine.
but if you can i would def play around pre workout dosages .. better fatigue, endurance is underrated imo.
Sounds very similar to SNS' Recomp20. It's not supposed to be a pre-workout, but you definitely notice the effects when you take it as such.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are hoping to have Anabolic Effect back in stock within the next week to two weeks.

It's being bottled right now, but not sure how the holidays are going to affect it if there will be any delays.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There would be some benefits like from the S7 for pumps.

I notice big time endurance improvements on the product itself but don't think that's specific to dosage timing.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actigin/Senactiv is great pre-workout. S7 should be helpful then too. Honestly all the ingredients can be helpful then. They are more helpful just always being used daily and building up, but I find they offer some beneficial effects pre.

I’ve been known to take all 6 pre during certain training blocks as well.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
We are hoping to have Anabolic Effect back in stock within the next week to two weeks.

It's being bottled right now, but not sure how the holidays are going to affect it if there will be any delays.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks and it's no problem. I ordered a couple bottles during the black Friday sale and was just wondering.

In the meantime, I've been stacking anabolic xt and double dosing pepti-plex the last month and I'm absolutely loving it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks and it's no problem. I ordered a couple bottles during the black Friday sale and was just wondering.

In the meantime, I've been stacking anabolic xt and double dosing pepti-plex the last month and I'm absolutely loving it.
Thank you so much for the understanding. This was the first time we ever let people buy anything we didn't have in stock so that they could get the holiday discounts and we really thought it was going to be in within 2 weeks, but it got delayed. I know its done capsulation and should be being bottled soon and then will ship to us, so it shouldn't be long.

I'm glad that you're enjoying Anabolic XT and double dosing Pepti-Plex. That's an awesome stack and I think you'll love adding Anabolic Effect to it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds very similar to SNS' Recomp20. It's not supposed to be a pre-workout, but you definitely notice the effects when you take it as such.
Yup i can see that even though it will have those benefits ..sometimes when stacking like dustin pointed it out can get too many pills .. i usually just make whatever is convenient .. like recomp20 before meals .. and AE just split twice .. but yeah pumps/recovery/endrurance is pretty awesome on AE after 2+ weeks

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Yup i can see that even though it will have those benefits ..sometimes when stacking like dustin pointed it out can get too many pills .. i usually just make whatever is convenient .. like recomp20 before meals .. and AE just split twice .. but yeah pumps/recovery/endrurance is pretty awesome on AE after 2+ weeks
Have you ever taken the full dosage in once?
I should try it, but remember what happened last time when I took anacyclus.

I'm opening my onlyfans account ( I promise, pictures about me eating 2000 calories in the middle of the night) food is getting more expensive for everyone!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what place are u looking at ? here are few sites that have some stock left over.

STAYSTRONG will get you a discount at Strong Supplement Shop if you haven't already placed your order.