Anabolic Effect

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just about to jump on a 16 week run of CEL's Anabolic Effect, but not too sure how best to dose it. I know that it's three caps twice per day, but is it better to take it with or without food and pre-workout or post workout?
My Pre-workout, post-workout, biggest meal and bed time are all in the last five hours of my day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I would take 3 caps with your first meal and 3 caps with your last meal of the day even if they're all within in a 5 hour window.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you not have to space them out longer than that?
is your 1st and last meal not spaced out ? lol

what @LeanEngineer said is what i do .. you can also do 1 dose pre workout ( does have NO boosting properties .. and other dose 4-5 hrs before/after depending on when you workout

spacing them 6-8hrs is pretty good way to go for AE

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is your 1st and last meal not spaced out ? lol

what @LeanEngineer said is what i do .. you can also do 1 dose pre workout ( does have NO boosting properties .. and other dose 4-5 hrs before/after depending on when you workout

spacing them 6-8hrs is pretty good way to go for AE
My bad, I think I misunderstood 😅

So taking three caps with my 9pm meal and the other three caps with my 4am post workout meal is fine then?
What results have you noticed/gotten from AE?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My bad, I think I misunderstood 😅

So taking three caps with my 9pm meal and the other three caps with my 4am post workout meal is fine then?
What results have you noticed/gotten from AE?
yup thats perfectly or .. or that 4am dose you can do pre workout ( give different tries to see if you notice a difference )

i did 12 weeks .. around 4-5weeks def noticed more strength, leaning out on meal prep, better recovery

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
around 4-5weeks def noticed more strength, leaning out on meal prep, better recovery
Similar results for me as well. I definitely noticed more strength toward the end of my run.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm just about to jump on a 16 week run of CEL's Anabolic Effect, but not too sure how best to dose it. I know that it's three caps twice per day, but is it better to take it with or without food and pre-workout or post workout?
My Pre-workout, post-workout, biggest meal and bed time are all in the last five hours of my day.
I personally take 3 capsules with my first meal of the day and then 3 capsules with one of my meals 8 to 12 hours later.

A lot of people like to take a dose pre-workout (whether with or without a meal) for better pumps during their workout. The only reason that I don't do that is that I normally use VasoForce XT pre-workout for that purpose.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like 4 caps with my preworkout meal and 2 caps later in the day (I workout around 10am)

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would you not dose it 12 hours apart if possible? I mean the whole point is to try and maintain a blood homeostasis level/consistent blood saturation.

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
Has anyone ever noted going hypo if with no food?

*as I've read with other similar products with some same ingredients

Just wondering as I am hoping to score some when back in stock to do my first run on it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone ever noted going hypo if with no food?

*as I've read with other similar products with some same ingredients

Just wondering as I am hoping to score some when back in stock to do my first run on it
I haven't seen anyone having any issues with that. But if so, you could always just take it with a meal.

We are out of stock ourselves at the moment but you can find it in stock with a variety of retailers; some with some good sales going.

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
I haven't seen anyone having any issues with that. But if so, you could always just take it with a meal.

We are out of stock ourselves at the moment but you can find it in stock with a variety of retailers; some with some good sales going.
Anything you guys know of in Europe?!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anything you guys know of in Europe?!
I'm not sure if Powermyself or Predator have an in stock but you could check those.