Anabolic Effect or Stano-Plex

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to jump on one of these once I can get back to the gym. Both seem to have positive reviews but if you had to choose one which would you choose.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ones natural and once is hormonal ( super mild )

if you have access to train hard without the gym .. then i would say 2 bottles of stano-plex followed by 2 bottles of Anabolic Effect & Mtest for PCT.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is one of those apples vs oranges scenarios, liked described above me. Even if many consider Stano-plex mild, it should be treated differently then AE.

That being said, as someone who doesn’t use products like Stano-plex, I highly recommend AE. Check logs ran by @TheSolution and @Resolve10 and I think you’ll be sold.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you used hormonals before?

If not then go with AE.

Even if you have hormonal experience I don't think you'll be disappointed. I am about to crack open my 6th(or more?) bottle. I've enjoyed it enough to come back several times after a month break from each 8-week run.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If not then go with AE.

Even if you have hormonal experience I don't think you'll be disappointed. I am about to crack open my 6th(or more?) bottle. I've enjoyed it enough to come back several times after a month break from each 8-week run.
Yes I have in the past. Ostarine, S4, Halodrol, Pmag, Epistane. Have a couple bottles of Epistane I wanted to run come summer time. If Stanoplex is gonna require somewhat of a PCT I’d probably be better off sticking with AE so I can just jump right into the Epistane come July.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes I have in the past. Ostarine, S4, Halodrol, Pmag, Epistane. Have a couple bottles of Epistane I wanted to run come summer time. If Stanoplex is gonna require somewhat of a PCT I’d probably be better off sticking with AE so I can just jump right into the Epistane come July.
i would run pct def .. i do know pple who dont run pct and are fine ... but i always recommend it ..esp when it can be OTC

epi + stano would be a nice lean stack

but for your goal yeah AE would be a nice run .. i have ran both multiple times .. great stuff.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

If not then go with AE.

What dose are you running? I was thinking of running epiandro again solo while the gyms are closed

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm thinking of doing a Stano-Plex run myself at some point but Anabolic Effect is the best natural anabolic I have ever used. I am on my 6th bottle right now (two separate 3 bottle runs) and I continue to be impressed.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic Effect ordered! Grabbed a bottle of Muscle Addiction ECA stack too. For $20 worth a shot instead of my normal caffeine pill in the morning to wake up. Sick of stims with yohimbine or alpha y.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect ordered! Grabbed a bottle of Muscle Addiction ECA stack too. For $20 worth a shot instead of my normal caffeine pill in the morning to wake up. Sick of stims with yohimbine or alpha y.
Nice .. only doing AE for 4weeks ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh ok yeah good plan .. I do that at times too even though gotta cough up shipping twice .. still good deals out there this month

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! You will love AE. One of my fav natty products on the market right now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you'll be very pleased with it. Most people are running it for 8 to 12 weeks. I'm going to try something a little different and starting Sunday run it for a full 16 weeks and see how that goes.

Muscle Addiction ECA Stack is a great energy product for people wanting good clean energy. The combination of Caffeine + Eria works good for me and for the price, that product cant be beat.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm thinking of doing a Stano-Plex run myself at some point but Anabolic Effect is the best natural anabolic I have ever used. I am on my 6th bottle right now (two separate 3 bottle runs) and I continue to be impressed.
I'm glad you're enjoying it so much. I'm going to try a 4 bottle run starting next week if all goes well. People seem to really enjoy 8 to 12 weeks so I'm going to extend to 16 and see how I like it.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my AE today...do I start taking it even though I can’t go to gym or will it be a complete waste? All I can do is pushups and sit ups.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got my AE today...do I start taking it even though I can’t go to gym or will it be a complete waste? All I can do is pushups and sit ups.
seems like it’d be a waste just for that.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well this is just not the case. Pistols, tabata hindu squats, reverse rows on a broomstick between 2 chairs, in fact, this workout will **** you up:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd start taking it if it were me and put an order in for a home gym cause you never know how long the essential travel is going to be :)

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was looking around online at them but so god dam expensive
You could get some bands, db's and a chinup bar. Between those and some bodyweight stuff, you can do alright.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a 24kg and 32kg kettlebell. I don't need anything else.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I guess that depends on what your overall plan is. If you normally work out at a gym and its closed, honestly who knows when they will reopen. If you think you'll be able to put together a somewhat effective workout plan at home, I would start it. Think of it like this, you start seeing some results right away but it really starts to kick in good around the 3 to 4 week mark so hopefully you'll be able to be hitting the gym when the best part of the results kick in.

Anabolic Effect is typically ran for 8 to 12 week cycles and we've seen some people extending them to 16 weeks. That got me intrigued and I'm going to be starting a 16 week cycle in the next couple days myself.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was looking around online at them but so god dam expensive
Eventually it would pay itself off if you have the space and cancel your gym membership.