Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex, BMP & Androgin

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I've been wanting to give AE, Epi-Plex, BMP and Androgin each a try for awhile now. Been watching the Black Friday Deals thread hoping to spot a good deal for them, but I found AE and Epi on Amazon for a decent price so I bought one bottle of each so I don't have to wait a few more weeks for deals/shipping.

I've seen a number of threads around the forums with folks mixing some of these together, and to my knowledge none of these supplements should require any sort of PCT (please correct me if I'm wrong). According to my last four blood tests my natural T levels are solid (lowest was high 700s, highest was ~1100), and I definitely don't want to mess that up. I'm currently taking Boron to try to get my free-T levels up, along with a few other supps.

But I've seen quite a few posts where guys have said they plan to run AE for 8 weeks, 12 weeks, etc.; which made me wonder if there is any reason why someone wouldn't be able (or wouldn't want/need) to take any/all of the above four supplements indefinitely?

I'm planning to get blood work done again in about a week and then get started with the AE and Epi (unless someone advises I stay away from any of the supps listed).

Thanks!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean you could, but I am not sure I'd do AE and Androgin together, I'd separate them to see my results first.

Unless you want to go all in.

You run BMP you'll see a recomp in 2.5 weeks. Your mind might convince you it's the full stack tho.

No PCT needed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I've been wanting to give AE, Epi-Plex, BMP and Androgin each a try for awhile now. Been watching the Black Friday Deals thread hoping to spot a good deal for them, but I found AE and Epi on Amazon for a decent price so I bought one bottle of each so I don't have to wait a few more weeks for deals/shipping.

I've seen a number of threads around the forums with folks mixing some of these together, and to my knowledge none of these supplements should require any sort of PCT (please correct me if I'm wrong). According to my last four blood tests my natural T levels are solid (lowest was high 700s, highest was ~1100), and I definitely don't want to mess that up. I'm currently taking Boron to try to get my free-T levels up, along with a few other supps.

But I've seen quite a few posts where guys have said they plan to run AE for 8 weeks, 12 weeks, etc.; which made me wonder if there is any reason why someone wouldn't be able (or wouldn't want/need) to take any/all of the above four supplements indefinitely?

I'm planning to get blood work done again in about a week and then get started with the AE and Epi (unless someone advises I stay away from any of the supps listed).

Thanks!
I don't speak for or about other companies products so I won't comment here on BMP or Androgin.

Anabolic Effect is commonly used for 12 to 16 week cycles and we are seeing more and more people doing what you said and running it continuously for longer cycles than that and/or using it as part of their daily supplement regimen with great results.

I use Epi-Plex year round myself and have for quite some time. It helps me a lot with muscular endurance and recovery between sets which is something I have always struggled with so its very nice in that regards. I know that @TheMrMuscle uses it year round as well.

You mentioned taking Boron to increase your free testosterone levels. I have an endocrinology condition that I've detailed a few times on AM and a big part of the issue is my free test levels running low compared to some other numbers (its a lot more complicated, just paraphrasing) but M-Test is the best thing I've ever used for my free test levels and it already contains Boron in there + a lot more.

Anabolic Effect + Epi-Plex + M-Test is a very popular natural anabolic stack.

If you are looking for different anabolic options to stack with Anabolic Effect and Epi-Plex, we have quite a few exciting new releases planned in the coming weeks. Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Recomp 20, and a couple of other surprise natural anabolics will all be coming out spaced out over the next few weeks to months.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks!
I just got AE on DPS for 25% a few days ago

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
BMP = Breast Milk Pump

Just kidding. BMP = Bone Morphogenetic Protein. We just started carrying it over at Strong Supplement Shop. There's a pretty good write up on it there. (https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/bmp-capsules-enhanced-formula-by-evomuse)
Actually, just found a thread in EvoMuse supplement company part of the forum. Reading the below, I assume that means BMP and the BLR product that lowers myostatin (was it Follidrone or Androgin?) could be a solid combo? If one lowers the levels of myostatin, it would make the other more effective, yes?

These two subfamilies have directly opposing functions on muscle mass, namely that BMPs are anabolic and myostatin is catabolic. Originally it was thought that BMPs were responsible, solely, for bone and cartilage formation, but recently it has been discovered that they are also key players in skeletal muscle growth.

Interestingly, BMPs are actually dominant over myostatin signaling; when levels are high they win the anabolic/catabolic battle.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Actually, just found a thread in EvoMuse supplement company part of the forum. Reading the below, I assume that means BMP and the BLR product that lowers myostatin (was it Follidrone or Androgin?) could be a solid combo? If one lowers the levels of myostatin, it would make the other more effective, yes?

These two subfamilies have directly opposing functions on muscle mass, namely that BMPs are anabolic and myostatin is catabolic. Originally it was thought that BMPs were responsible, solely, for bone and cartilage formation, but recently it has been discovered that they are also key players in skeletal muscle growth.

Interestingly, BMPs are actually dominant over myostatin signaling; when levels are high they win the anabolic/catabolic battle.
I've seen folks stack BMP and Androgin by BLR before. A more common stack with BMP is running MyoSynergy from Evomuse and BMP together for an Evomuse stack that should yeild great results.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What stack did you go with?
I got all four (AE, Epi-Plex, Androgin and BMP) and have been taking them all since 12/2/21.

I've logged my weight and have been taking progress photos every 3 weeks since September, 2021. On 12/2 my weight was 187 lbs (I'm 6'2"), and yesterday my weight was 187. It's only shifted +/- 3 lbs over the last 7 weeks.

Body composition has steadily been improving since September, so I'm sure I'm losing fat and gaining muscle.

My reps and weight in the gym have been steadily climbing, so I'm seeing results there too, and I'm confident that I would keep my gains if I were to stop taking any of my supplements tomorrow.

I'm eating the cleanest I ever have; the closest thing to a cheat meal that I have these days is a single serving bag of doritos or fritos, or a whole grain grilled cheese sandwhich. I am lifting 5 days per week and play hockey about once a week.

It's important to note: these are not the only supplements I've been taking over the last 7 weeks. I'm also taking a multi, omega 3 fish oil, creatine, curcumin, forskolin, resveratrol, NAC, tongkat ali, boron, ECGC, PA, biotest's Plazma, EAA+ Hydration, and very recently I started taking Naturally Shredded before workouts as well.

Lifting is my only hobby that costs any money, so I don't hold back, and I know that (even if I were taking AAS) the majority of long term results come from diet, training and rest. I couldn't tell you for certain which of the above supplements are contributing to my results, but I can say they are a factor when it comes to motivation and I'm not going into debt with my current "habit".

Sorry for the long-winded reply, it's just what I tend to do. 😁

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How do you feel mentally and physically with taking all the products together coz that's a lot of Natural Anabolic there. How's your sleep treating you probably pretty decent with Androgin? How you dosing the BMP? Any Muscle Fullness like all day especially with that stack?
Sleep is great and restful.

Mentally I don't feel much different, a little bit more pep when I take the Naturally Shredded but that's likely because I don't have any caffeine otherwise.

Physically I feel fantastic. No aches or pains (before I started I had some reoccurring pain in my right knee that seems to have gone away). I have loads of energy to the point that my rest days are the hardest days of the week because I start getting restless and want to go lift; so I expend a lot of my energy playing with the kids and finding excuses to pick them.

I take 4 caps of BMP per day, 2 in the morning and the other 2 pre workout on lifting days, and with dinner on rest days.

Yes to the muscle fullness. It takes almost no physical exertion for me to get a pump going. Flex in front of the mirror, get a pump that lasts 10 minutes. During my upper body workouts the pumps get to the point where it starts to limit the normal range of motion in my arms, to the point I have to exert more effort to fully curl or extend.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Seems you having a very good time running this amazing stack! How long are you planning to run this Stack?
I'm stocked up and could easily run another 4-6 months.

I may pause everything in a few months just to see what the difference is between on and off.

But as long as I can afford it, keep seeing gains, and don't notice any sides, I don't see any reason to stop.

I also have been getting blood tests every 2-4 months, so I'll continue doing that to keep an eye on my T, free T, and ALT levels (which have been elevated since before I started taking any supps).

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe you want to throw in a natural test booster in there! like SNS Optimize-T great product for Libido and general well being
I very likely will, once my supply of boron runs out, but that won't be for at least a few months.

As my supplies of the current brands that I have run out, I'll be checking SNS options for comparable supps and likely picking those up instead of the brands I currently have. I'm especially excited about the SNS PA that Steve has been talking about in another thread.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you want to throw in a natural test booster in there! like SNS Optimize-T great product for Libido and general well being
I'd agree with this as well. Nice write up on SNS Optimize-T over at Strong Supplement Shop to if you want more info.