Anabolic Effect Duration

ktm620

Awards
Hello there..
Just about to finish my first bottle and i have to say it looks very promising.
I am leaning towards doing a three month run - recomp at a slight caloric deficit - then stop for a month and then do another two or three month cycle.
I know the product has not been out on the market for too long but is there any indication that such prolonged use could have any negative effects or reduced effectiveness?

ktm620

Awards
I ll try , given you try to improve your humour.
@mods if you could please delete these posts and the other one so that one remains ( sending from Android device git errors while doing so , hence the triple post )

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No problem running it 3 months. I'm in the 3rd and final month myself on AE

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A 3 bottle run is pretty awesome and I recommend it. I ran a 4 bottle run earlier this year and logged it and my results were so good I have another 3 bottles ready for another run.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A 3 bottle run is pretty awesome and I recommend it. I ran a 4 bottle run earlier this year and logged it and my results were so good I have another 3 bottles ready for another run.
Agreed. I've seen a lot of positives out of AE on a longer run. Seems the results keep getting better and better into the duration.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have only done 1 bottle of AE (finished yesterday), but just by looking at the ingridients I don't see anything that would be unhealthy to run for several months, imo. @booneman77 might know better.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have only done 1 bottle of AE (finished yesterday), but just by looking at the ingridients I don't see anything that would be unhealthy to run for several months, imo. @booneman77 might know better.
Nope. We typically recommend at least 2 bottles, 3 for most. No reason you can’t run longer (officially no company can “recommend” more though just because there’s no studied evidence to support safety (or issues tho)). It’s just a label/formality thing. You’re all good!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup i like it min of 3months ..seeing more and more pple run it longer 3-4months with great results.

ktm620

Awards
Thanks for all of your answers and time.
My diet has been quite off to say the least so i can't be 100% sure about the results but i have used many many many natural sups so i can definitely say that this is one of the few products out there that trully delivers what its label claims....
Planning to run it most of the year with small breaks.
I hope time ( and proper training and diet , lol ) permits so that i can inform you all about any final conclusions about the product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for all of your answers and time.
My diet has been quite off to say the least so i can't be 100% sure about the results but i have used many many many natural sups so i can definitely say that this is one of the few products out there that trully delivers what its label claims....
Planning to run it most of the year with small breaks.
I hope time ( and proper training and diet , lol ) permits so that i can inform you all about any final conclusions about the product.
great to hear that the product is treating you well through even not so great diet .. once you get that under control .. i know its so hard at times ..you will even see greater results.

running for 3-4 months ?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone else notice an appetite increase? I previously used AE while on maintenance or slightly above. Started a bottle about 12 weeks into my cut and not sure if it was simply a coincidence but a noticeable uptick in appetite. Not an issue as I will simply take when ready to grow but wondering if anyone else had had this effect?

ktm620

Awards
Yeah , trying but i have my plate very very full at the moment..( don't we all...)
Strength is definitely up ( can't say how much for the reasons I said ) and evident also are the pumps.
Feeling fuller all day long and a small libido boost i think... ( could also be from faster recovery , libido has always been good )
About to finish ( maybe ten more days ) my second bottle and have the third one waiting.
Need to order after that... ( from Uk , that is a small issue right there , cost and otherwise..)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone else notice an appetite increase? I previously used AE while on maintenance or slightly above. Started a bottle about 12 weeks into my cut and not sure if it was simply a coincidence but a noticeable uptick in appetite. Not an issue as I will simply take when ready to grow but wondering if anyone else had had this effect?
hmhh not on my side atleast by much to notice it .. maybe you are just seeing the benefits of increased protein synthesis

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah , trying but i have my plate very very full at the moment..( don't we all...)
Strength is definitely up ( can't say how much for the reasons I said ) and evident also are the pumps.
Feeling fuller all day long and a small libido boost i think... ( could also be from faster recovery , libido has always been good )
About to finish ( maybe ten more days ) my second bottle and have the third one waiting.
Need to order after that... ( from Uk , that is a small issue right there , cost and otherwise..)
oh yes pump & muscle fullness is my favorite side effects lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got this from Vector, but not from AE, but they share some of the same ingridients. Vector also increased my swetting and energy levels so thought the increased hunger was from increased calorie expend.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got this from Vector, but not from AE, but they share some of the same ingridients. Vector also increased my swetting and energy levels so thought the increased hunger was from increased calorie expend.
I suspect I was just at that point where I had been dieting hard and was approaching a lower bodyfat than I have been at in over a decade and my body was just getting to the point where it is was like, hell na man. lol Going to take a couple weeks here on a vacation and sort of cruise with everything and then re-introduce when I get home.

I have not gotten the appetite from either vector or AE in the past so I think it was just the timing.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I suspect I was just at that point where I had been dieting hard and was approaching a lower bodyfat than I have been at in over a decade and my body was just getting to the point where it is was like, hell na man. lol Going to take a couple weeks here on a vacation and sort of cruise with everything and then re-introduce when I get home.

I have not gotten the appetite from either vector or AE in the past so I think it was just the timing.
Sounds reasonable. When ever I do a cut I'm basically hungry from the second day of cutting till the last day of cutting 😄 I think AE and Vector could both help with sparing muscle on a deficit tho.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Personally never got an appetite increase but your lower bf could certainly be the culprit... Thats a dramatic effect for me once I get even close to 10-12%bf and jsut gets worse from there. Above that I usually am just my normal hungry self ha.

ktm620

Awards
Not in a cut for sure but when i do try to limit my calories I don't think AE has a significant effect on my appetite.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just saw this thread. Sorry for not replying earlier.

A lot of people do 12 week runs on Anabolic Effect and we are now commonly seeing people do 16 week runs of it because they are seeing such good results at the end of 12 weeks.

I'm getting ready to start a 16 week run myself as soon as my workouts get back to being consistent.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Vector sent my appetite through the roof, AE didn't seem to have that effect on me