Anabolic Design's ShredaBull Untamed

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Screenshot_2017-06-06-22-07-05-1.png

I'm hearing really good things about this and would like to know what people think in regards to it's ingredients/profile and if it would be an effective fat burner?

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
This is quite a sad stash you have here my friend haha
only thing I like there is micronized creatine..i never hopped on the assault train bought one bottle never felt anything from it yet the original had a decent profile i think... overall musclepharm took a huge dive in the wrong direction

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How this combination?
What do you mean how this combination? you mean how to use these together? i saw you posted this pic in another thread as well.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
What do you mean how this combination? you mean how to use these together? i saw you posted this pic in another thread as well.
I dont understand his question too. Perhaps he wanted us to rate his stash?

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
View attachment 149719

I'm hearing really good things about this and would like to know what people think in regards to it's ingredients/profile and if it would be an effective fat burner?
I read positive reviews about this fat burner. I am thinking of buying one bottle but i have not seal the deal as i am pretty sensitive to yohimbine. I tried 1 cap Raze which contains Yohimbine HCL and it hit me very hard. I almost puke.