Anabolic Designs 8 week Transformation Course Facebook giveaway!

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Receive 8 weeks of tauro test, bullk and shredabull along with the coaching for a true AD overhaul!

Come and join Anabolic Designs on Facebook to be have a chance at this great oppertunity of not only being able to transform your body by using our products but also getting the best coaching with your training and nutrition!

The owner and CEO Joe Binley was so taken aback by AD fans, especially at the recent BodyPower Expo, and those that had messaged him with regards to missing out that he felt it was only appropriate to give MORE back to his fans and customers!!!

The whole brand is much more than a supplement company, we are a training and nutritional team that will be here to help out our loyal fan base!

We supply the supplements, we supply the plan and coaching and you supply the story!

Please follow the link below and join us for this oppertunity and many more to come :

Anabolic Designs | Facebook

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wandered by and saw AD at their retailer stand at BodyPower, I was hoping for some discussion since I have emailed Joe a couple of times before (although admittedly without reply).

They weren't the most outgoing and friendly bunch of people lol. :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
So you didn't get to speak to either Joe or Daniel?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I waited for a bit to talk to the team (I don't know anyone by face) but they were talking amongst themselves and didn't pay much attention to the people waiting even when they made eye contact so I walked off after waiting a couple of minutes.

I was tempted to pick up a couple of products to try but it put me off.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
BOOOOOOOO!

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
No, I waited for a bit to talk to the team (I don't know anyone by face) but they were talking amongst themselves and didn't pay much attention to the people waiting even when they made eye contact so I walked off after waiting a couple of minutes.

I was tempted to pick up a couple of products to try but it put me off.
There where only actually two (Joe and Daniel) who where running the AD part the others where BodyTemple. I do know that Joe was on and off the stand the whole weekend with interviews and mettings which really only left Daniel most of the time. I do know someone else had a complaint about a women on the stand who wasn't very forthcoming but as i said Joe and Daniel where the only two running the AD section side.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Response from Joe Binley - CEO of Anabolic Designs - "After reflecting and being taken back by the response at bodypower and on FB, I had decided to appoint 1 trainer/coach and select 1 team AD FB fan for an 8 week transformation.... Well I decided this wasn't enough so firstly a huge thank you to all of you and secondly I just added 2 more coaches so we will have 3 spots up for grabs!! Thank you again for supporting AD!!!"

So come and join us on FB - http://www.facebook.com/AnabolicDesigns

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I noticed they are offering two more spots. Does anyone know where to apply for this?

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I noticed they are offering two more spots. Does anyone know where to apply for this?
Our 3 coaches that will be looking after our AD transformers are ADAM GETHIN (tv debut last night) MARC ROBINSON (prep expert and coach of our own johnny reid) and ADAM CAMPBELL (check his 7 week transformation on our FB page) there you have it guys so do your research and tomorrow we will start taking applications!!!

Applications on our FB page so to be in with a chance join our FB page and put in an application.