Anabeta vs. Aplhamax or...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt like AlpahaMax that much .. im currently running OG anabeta and Xgels completeing 4th week omg its insane pumps only one 1g of xgels

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
I didnt like AlpahaMax that much .. im currently running OG anabeta and Xgels completeing 4th week omg its insane pumps only one 1g of xgels
Are you running that stack to lose body fat or to gain mass??

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you running that stack to lose body fat or to gain mass??
Gain Mass .. either or all depends on your meal plan .. prolly can lean out with that stack as well, but original anabeta(full dosage of 3,200mg) makes you hungry as hell

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Gain Mass .. either or all depends on your meal plan .. prolly can lean out with that stack as well, but original anabeta(full dosage of 3,200mg) makes you hungry as hell
good to know ill save that for the winter then thanks

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah appetitie is crazy on it, im on a meal plan 7-8 600cals small meals, so i dont feel it much .. but on weekends i get lazy and ill wake up with stomach grumbling

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That totally understandable, I would like to stay away from anything anabolic but I looked thru just to get an idea ya its awesome the results you get in a shorter amount of time but the side effects are my biggest concern, therefore going to stay natty.

Question now to make sure I am understanding and sorry if i am repeating myself. When i finish my alphamax run in the next 2 weeks here I can immediately begin next day slin max i was looking into, can i also run ara?

I am trying to figure out the next months so next 2 weeks alphamax. then 4 weeks slinmax, then 8 weeks alphamax xt or a different natty product maybe follidrone, to help continue to lose bodyfat as well as gain mass/maintain mass. hopefully that makes sense if anyone has suggestions on how to plan it out with whatever natty supps i should look into or stacks id really appreciate all your help very much. :cheers:
Yes, you can run SlinMax right after you finish AlphaMax.

Losing fa and gaining mass is impossible. You need a caloric deficit for one and an increase for the other. You could run AlphaMax XT with ArA at a small deficit to help maintain strength and size. ArA is great for the strength department and AlphaMax XT, due to the F95 is great when trying to maintain lean mass while trying to lose fat. Anything with F95 will help with that, but you cannot build muscle and lose fat at the same time. You want to maintain lean mass while decreasing fat.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamax bloated me the F up , I had to cut my cycle short and hopped on next stack

mtmrfz

Alphamax bloated me the F up , I had to cut my cycle short and hopped on next stack
Did you notice GI distress? Forskolin is known to cause some major stomach discomfort if you don't respect it. Which is why I went with Test1fy by OL. Looks pretty much the same, but has less ingredients, so If I will enjoy it, I will go and try Alphamax to see how extra ingredients treat me. Same thing if I won't like it. Will try to run KSM and LJ100 solely to see which part I didn't like.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you notice GI distress? Forskolin is known to cause some major stomach discomfort if you don't respect it. Which is why I went with Test1fy by OL. Looks pretty much the same, but has less ingredients, so If I will enjoy it, I will go and try Alphamax to see how extra ingredients treat me. Same thing if I won't like it. Will try to run KSM and LJ100 solely to see which part I didn't like.
Horrible GI distress .. I started at 2 caps then ran 3 for a week, I knew about it but still couldn't .. It was horrible, felt like I needed to take a shyt 24/7 .. I'll never run alphamax again .. I was excited to give 3,4div a try .. So I did what your doing bought it standalone or just with products that I have used in past

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Horrible GI distress .. I started at 2 caps then ran 3 for a week, I knew about it but still couldn't .. It was horrible, felt like I needed to take a shyt 24/7 .. I'll never run alphamax again .. I was excited to give 3,4div a try .. So I did what your doing bought it standalone or just with products that I have used in past
We get it. F95 does not agree with you.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm sorry to hear that, really missing out on a great ingredient and a fantastic product!

We have a new muscle builder that were beta-testing that if all goes well should launch in 2-3 months, maybe it will agree better with you!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have I told u that alphamax made me feel shytty
How were you dosing it? Were you taking it with food? Forskolin can cause an upset stomach for some users, so we always recommend taking Alphamax with meals.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I'm sorry to hear that, really missing out on a great ingredient and a fantastic product!

We have a new muscle builder that were beta-testing that if all goes well should launch in 2-3 months, maybe it will agree better with you!
yeah i know, i was bummed out .. but this shows that its a pure extract at a decent dosage, shame didnt work out for me

awesome looking fwd to the new product, im subscribed to your guys news letters and have purchased multiple times ..one douche bag of a rep wont change my mind about the co. .. i like your guys products .. this is a thread, and i was simply having a conversation with other person on here when he asked for my opinion and i quoted him to talk to him.

How were you dosing it? Were you taking it with food? Forskolin can cause an upset stomach for some users, so we always recommend taking Alphamax with meals.
Yup bro, i was doing 2 caps with my first meal usually 4-6 white eggs along with a cup of oatmeal and 25g shake

last 2 caps post workout meal.

I researched a lot before running it, and noticed other people having issues too, so im sure its just that one ingrident that doesn't sit well with me ... Im guessing due to pure extract & full dosage, but gave it a shot bc i know the benefits can be amazing of forskolin

appreciate your guys response.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yup bro, i was doing 2 caps with my first meal usually 4-6 white eggs along with a cup of oatmeal and 25g shake

last 2 caps post workout meal.

I researched a lot before running it, and noticed other people having issues too, so im sure its just that one ingrident that doesn't sit well with me ... Im guessing due to pure extract & full dosage, but gave it a shot bc i know the benefits can be amazing of forskolin

appreciate your guys response.
Sorry to hear that man. It's a shame forskolin doesn't sit well with you, you're missing out on a great ingredient and a great product. I'm glad you experimented with it and tried it out though.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you can run SlinMax right after you finish AlphaMax.

Losing fa and gaining mass is impossible. You need a caloric deficit for one and an increase for the other. You could run AlphaMax XT with ArA at a small deficit to help maintain strength and size. ArA is great for the strength department and AlphaMax XT, due to the F95 is great when trying to maintain lean mass while trying to lose fat. Anything with F95 will help with that, but you cannot build muscle and lose fat at the same time. You want to maintain lean mass while decreasing fat.
SO you would recommend run SlinMax for 4 weeks after my run with alphamax. Then run alphmax xt stacked with ara for 4 weeks, 8 weeks??

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SO you would recommend run SlinMax for 4 weeks after my run with alphamax. Then run alphmax xt stacked with ara for 4 weeks, 8 weeks??
Yes, you can run SlinMax for four weeks right after AlphaMax.

AlphaMax XT, or any other natty anabolic will be best if ran for a full 8 weeks. Some ingredients do not shine until half way through or so. Running it for 8 weeks would be optimal.

ArA and then length you run it, will be dependent on how many days per week you train. ArA only needs to be taken on training days. So if you train 5 days a week, you would run it for 10 weeks.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you can run SlinMax for four weeks right after AlphaMax.

AlphaMax XT, or any other natty anabolic will be best if ran for a full 8 weeks. Some ingredients do not shine until half way through or so. Running it for 8 weeks would be optimal.

ArA and then length you run it, will be dependent on how many days per week you train. ArA only needs to be taken on training days. So if you train 5 days a week, you would run it for 10 weeks.
good to know, every week can vary but i train 5-6 days a week regularly, rest days i just do cardio.
First question. My carbs are not very high breakfast i have 1 piece of ezekiel bread then rest of my meals then gym time, post gym 1 banana then meal of 8oz beef with 1 cup white rice, next meal 1 cup oatmeal with berries. i believe it is around 150-160 g of carbs thats only on back and leg days, rest of days id only have 1/2 cup white rice, and 1/2 cup oatmeal with berries. for using the slinmax i would take doses only in evening or would i take 1st dose in morning with 1 piece of ezekiel bread?

Edited for this: forgot to note usually on sunday night ill refeed carb up get a triple bacon cheeseburger five guys, maybe donuts or pizza, and always a ben and jerry ice cream

2nd question here is my plan unless anyone has a different recommendation

alphamax og ends...
slinmax 4 weeks immediately after alphamax
after 4 weeks
alphamax xt or any other natty product 8 week run stacked with ara on training days

Thoughts?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good to know, every week can vary but i train 5-6 days a week regularly, rest days i just do cardio.
First question. My carbs are not very high breakfast i have 1 piece of ezekiel bread then rest of my meals then gym time, post gym 1 banana then meal of 8oz beef with 1 cup white rice, next meal 1 cup oatmeal with berries. i believe it is around 150-160 g of carbs thats only on back and leg days, rest of days id only have 1/2 cup white rice, and 1/2 cup oatmeal with berries. for using the slinmax i would take doses only in evening or would i take 1st dose in morning with 1 piece of ezekiel bread?

Edited for this: forgot to note usually on sunday night ill refeed carb up get a triple bacon cheeseburger five guys, maybe donuts or pizza, and always a ben and jerry ice cream

2nd question here is my plan unless anyone has a different recommendation

alphamax og ends...
slinmax 4 weeks immediately after alphamax
after 4 weeks
alphamax xt or any other natty product 8 week run stacked with ara on training days

Thoughts?
Your plan look good.

You do not need to take SlinMax with your breakfast with that single piece of bread. If you do, only take one cap. You can take two caps with the meal AFTER your post workout meal. Do not take SlinMax, or any GDA, with your post workout meal.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Your plan look good.

You do not need to take SlinMax with your breakfast with that single piece of bread. If you do, only take one cap. You can take two caps with the meal AFTER your post workout meal. Do not take SlinMax, or any GDA, with your post workout meal.
Perfect thank you for getting back to me, beleive this coming week starting 6/13 will be the last week for alphamax for me, pretty damn impressed with this product its unreal and yes all the major changes happened around week 3 thru week 6.5-7, 7 havent seen as much change but love this stuff!!

Is there a discount code for slinmax or coupon anywhere? if so can someone please pm me for it. Thanks, will keep everyone updated.

Also if anyone has any recommendation for a joint support product for shoulders elbows and knees I need to find one thats affordable that works well, any recommendations please let me know.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Perfect thank you for getting back to me, beleive this coming week starting 6/13 will be the last week for alphamax for me, pretty damn impressed with this product its unreal and yes all the major changes happened around week 3 thru week 6.5-7, 7 havent seen as much change but love this stuff!!

Is there a discount code for slinmax or coupon anywhere? if so can someone please pm me for it. Thanks, will keep everyone updated.

Also if anyone has any recommendation for a joint support product for shoulders elbows and knees I need to find one thats affordable that works well, any recommendations please let me know.
Joint Support:

I'd start out with SNS Cissus XT cause it's inexpensive. You can also do Joint Support XT and Scivation's Flexatril has been getting a lot of love lately.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
"Because it's inexpensive" lol great pitch...

Read reviews here brother, I do like Cissus if you want a solo ingredient. If you think you need more help than that look into GenoFlex as well.

Stellar feedback, some customers won for life over it. On top of lessening pain we have built in potential to speed healing and address the base problems you may be having. Pretty much every log done here is a prime example of the effectiveness.

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22&products_id=2005229

$29 before our discount codes

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
"Because it's inexpensive" lol great pitch...
No point in him spending $10-14 more on something if Cissus helps. For the run of the gun issues, Advil would be fine to use also but if someone wants to not use Advil sparingly and wants something they can take every day then Cissus is the best place to start. I'm pretty sure SNS makes the cheapest capped version on the market that has proper %.

If cissus isn't working for him or he wants more then sure Joint Support XT, Flexatril or Genoflex would be fine as they're all very closely priced to each other.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Your plan look good.

How long after post workout meal of 8oz beef and 1 cup white rice should I wait 20 minutes after eating?

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
I began my slin max yesteday. took 2 caps slinmax 20 mins before dinner, i had my dinner meal 8oz beef and 1 cup white rice. then 1 hour later after eating took 1 cap for my next meal 1 cup of oatmeal and 1/4 cup blueberries. I know my dosing is close in time but i carb backload for my diet. This is a monday-Friday style since i lift in the evenings. Weekends I lift mid day so my dosing will be more spread out.

Are there any problems or concerns i should be worried about with dosing being close in time?

Also joint support I am going to purchase feel like im twice my age with my shoulder joints. ive been looking into joint support xt and genoflex at this current moment will continue to keep reading up on them.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I began my slin max yesteday. took 2 caps slinmax 20 mins before dinner, i had my dinner meal 8oz beef and 1 cup white rice. then 1 hour later after eating took 1 cap for my next meal 1 cup of oatmeal and 1/4 cup blueberries. I know my dosing is close in time but i carb backload for my diet. This is a monday-Friday style since i lift in the evenings. Weekends I lift mid day so my dosing will be more spread out.

Are there any problems or concerns i should be worried about with dosing being close in time?

Also joint support I am going to purchase feel like im twice my age with my shoulder joints. ive been looking into joint support xt and genoflex at this current moment will continue to keep reading up on them.
I would personally just combine those two meals and take two caps prior. It will save you money.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
I would personally just combine those two meals and take two caps prior. It will save you money.
not a bad idea, but if i didnt combine them, is it better to just take 2 caps only even if i dont combine them?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
not a bad idea, but if i didnt combine them, is it better to just take 2 caps only even if i dont combine them?
i would do 1cap for 25-40g carbs and adjust accordingly. Today I had a big carb loaded lunch and took 3caps for 150g carbs

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Got your PM bro. Definitely no issues dosing it close together. I would keep experimenting with different dosing and see what works best. For Slinmax I usually follow the 1 cap per 25-30g of carbs rule. Everyone responds differently though, but Slinmax works very well for smaller carb meals at 1 cap servings

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Got your PM bro. Definitely no issues dosing it close together. I would keep experimenting with different dosing and see what works best. For Slinmax I usually follow the 1 cap per 25-30g of carbs rule. Everyone responds differently though, but Slinmax works very well for smaller carb meals at 1 cap servings
Thanks for letting me know I will definately try playing around with the dosing thank you!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for letting me know I will definately try playing around with the dosing thank you!
You're welcome man. Slinmax is a great product, and the flexibility makes it even better. Enjoy! Let us know what you think

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Just to post up, its kinda random but felt i needed to share. Sorry if this is too much information but before taking alphamax i would routinely get random boners throughout the day everyday, while taking alphamax libido increased so did the amount of random boners. now being off alphamax it has greatly reduced to some days where i may not even get one.. BUT to add yes my sleep has been off theres some days where i average 4-5 hours of sleep and some 7-9 hours of sleep so i am pretty routinely fatigued alot to make note. But main point and question is there anything i should be worried about from taking alphamax and am now using slin max that would somewhat decrease my sex drive a lil bit and cause me to not have regular random boners?

Sorry for the details guys but it makes me a little nervous...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing to be worried about. The ingredients in Alphamax XT gave you a nice boost down there while on it, now you are going back to normal.

The decrease could either be mental, because you are off Alphamax XT. Or possibly related to the fatigue you mentioned.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Nothing to be worried about. The ingredients in Alphamax XT gave you a nice boost down there while on it, now you are going back to normal.

The decrease could either be mental, because you are off Alphamax XT. Or possibly related to the fatigue you mentioned.
Hopefully thats right, good to know thanks for letting me know.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
But main point and question is there anything i should be worried about from taking alphamax and am now using slin max...
How are you dosing the Slinmax? If you haven't used a GDA before and you aren't eating enough carbs with your Slinmax dose, its possible that your blood sugar levels are too low causing you to feel fatigued or drowsy. This has happened to me a few times while using Slinmax, so make sure you're taking in enough carbs after you take it.

I experienced similar libido drops after coming off Alphamax XT. Its nothing to be worried about, its just your body returning to its normal (not so awesome) levels haha. Take a 4 week break and jump back on if you were enjoying it! Stock up this weekend while you can get it cheap

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coming off test boosters will do that , find some other ingridents to run :)

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Ive been dosing my slin max 1 cap per day, after gym i have my protein shake wait 5 mins then take 1 cap shower get cleaned up. I have 1 banana, then make post meal 8oz beef 1/2 cup rice. so im taking in about 60 grams of carbs, then 1 hour later i have 1/2 cup of oats, then 1 hour later before bed 1 scoop casein shake to sum up my evening. I carb back load and only consume carbs after gym. I was using 2 caps before but since Im only consuming about 60 grams this week im just dosing at 1 cap. Next week will be 1 banana, 1 cup white rice, then 1 cup oatmeal. So ill will then dose at 2 caps per day.

Thoughts on dosing?

Libido is still weary is there something i should pick up to return to my normal high libido every day lifestyle that i had before alphamax OG?

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I've seen mixed thoughts, but many opine that gda isn't needed for carbs immediately post workout. Your body is primed and ready to use the carbs....unless your insulin sensitivity is totally shot, I might rethink this approach.

Plus look into some of berberine's effects on muscle protein synthesis. Might not be major and might be offset by heavy training, but it keeps me from dosing slinmax immediately post workout.

I carb backload as well, but only take sm in the evening if I have a morning workout.

Experiment though...see what works for you.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You do not need to take a GDA post workout, it is virtually pointless IMO. Your body is going to respond well to those carbs. Save the SLinMax for the other meals.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Okay I will just take 1 cap for for my 5th meal of 1/2cup of oats in the evening for this week, next week will bump up to 2 caps and see how that goes

thank you for advice

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Okay I will just take 1 cap for for my 5th meal of 1/2cup of oats in the evening for this week, next week will bump up to 2 caps and see how that goes

thank you for advice
1 cap for 1/2 cup of oats should be perfect. Definitely play around with the dosing and see if you notice any benefit from taking 2 caps instead of 1. Some people will use a GDA before bed to improve sleep quality and to help provide that lean dry look in the morning. I experimented with Slinmax for this purpose and I noticed the effects of it. Taking a cap of Slinmax with an evening meal is a perfect time for it IMO