Anabeta Elite new bottle size?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Driven2lift Synapsin kbayne bolt10

Have been using AB and ABE for years. Got another bottle of ABE and in comparing it with an old bottle I have, I notice the bottle size is different. Problem is both of these are from the same batch. Never heard of different bottle sizes with the same batch #. Here are pics

Attachments

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those don't look like the same batch number. I think you're confusing the bar code for the batch number (they appear to have different batch numbers and expiry dates to me).

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If they're both 120 caps - I wouldn't care... they got a better price on a different bottle size :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Looks fine to me here, considering Synapsin's input.

Enjoy the lean gains

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those don't look like the same batch number. I think you're confusing the bar code for the batch number (they appear to have different batch numbers and expiry dates to me).
1475271118825.jpg
1475271126426.jpg

Synapsin
Driven2lift

The first pic is the old bottle and the second is the new one. They are the same batch. Both say Q05342 with an EXP date of 08/17. If you look closely you can see it although the # is slightly rubbed off.

enraged_chris

Awards
Probably ran out of one bottle size mid bottling run and just used another bottle. I doubt it would be something different than that. Unless someone is counterfeiting PES stuff, but if you got it from a good site... I'd highly doubt that. Probably just a time saving measure instead of waiting for a new shipment of bottles.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably ran out of one bottle size mid bottling run and just used another bottle. I doubt it would be something different than that. Unless someone is counterfeiting PES stuff, but if you got it from a good site... I'd highly doubt that. Probably just a time saving measure instead of waiting for a new shipment of bottles.
Yeah this. Just looked at your new photos, more clear now

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I don't think it's too big of a deal but maybe a PES rep can chime in and help you get the right answer.

enraged_chris

Awards
Also the bottler could've just gotten a slightly wrong shipment but with the same volume. So bottle has slightly different dimensions but same overall volume. Wouldn't really matter that much. I just wouldn't really read into it. I've seen companies switch bottles pretty often. The company I work for has had stuff from the same batch with slightly different labels because of printing issues in the past.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also the bottler could've just gotten a slightly wrong shipment but with the same volume. So bottle has slightly different dimensions but same overall volume. Wouldn't really matter that much. I just wouldn't really read into it. I've seen companies switch bottles pretty often. The company I work for has had stuff from the same batch with slightly different labels because of printing issues in the past.
Thank you guys
Yeah this. Just looked at your new photos, more clear now