Anabeta elite+ Erase pro plus+ Alphamax ft

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
Been running anabeta elite and erase pro plus for about 4 weeks now. Decided to throw in some alphamax xt as well. Just heard about this being bad since alphamax and erase are both anti estrogen. Any thoughts here?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Both Erase Pro+ and Alphamax XT contain a similar estrogen/cortisol profile. I wouldn't recommend stacking the two, as it could be overkill on DHAA and Ashwagandha. I think it would make more sense from a cost perspective to wait and run Alphamax XT after your ABE/EP+ stack. Any particular reason you wanted to add Alphamax XT to the stack?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree with john.patterson and say run the others but wait on the alphamax xt and take it afterwards.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with everything that has been said. You don't want to crush estrogen. It plays a vital role in libido. Take one or the other (erase pro or AlphaMax XT). The benefit/negative part of taking AlphaMax XT with ABE would be the amount of forskolin. It could not cause any of the GI side effects with you and you respond really well to it. On the other hand, you could experience GI distress with that much forskolin.

Have you ever used any of these products before?

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
This is my first time using these products. I liked how I was feeling on the anabeta and erase and figured I'd throw some alphamax in to boost test. I did not know that otc products could lower estrogen enough to be bad. I'm going to start my cut in probably another month or so and I also thought I'd use the alphamax to bridge into it. So I should stop the erase or stop the alphamax?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my first time using these products. I liked how I was feeling on the anabeta and erase and figured I'd throw some alphamax in to boost test. I did not know that otc products could lower estrogen enough to be bad. I'm going to start my cut in probably another month or so and I also thought I'd use the alphamax to bridge into it. So I should stop the erase or stop the alphamax?

Stop one or the other. I'd stop the AlphaMax XT and save it for a future run. Maybe with some ArA.

We always suggest to run products solo before stacking so you can see what each product has to offer individually. Negative or positive side effects. Then decide which products you like best and create a nice natty stack if the ingredients don't overlap in a negative way.

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
Ok that is what I was thinking as well. Maybe just finish up the anabeta and erase stack with my bulk then go ahead and run the alphamax when I start my cut? It seems like alphamax has a little bit of everything in it so it might be nice to help keep things going smooth while trying to lean out. While ArA sounds like an interesting product I didn't add that in to my stack because I still get pretty sore from all of my workouts and am making gains in every lift every week and (correct me if I'm wrong) it sounds like the ArA is more for when you start to plateau. I was thinking about including it in a stack after my cut when I'm on maintenance for the summer. Maybe do something like ArA, ABE, and alphamax xt.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok that is what I was thinking as well. Maybe just finish up the anabeta and erase stack with my bulk then go ahead and run the alphamax when I start my cut? It seems like alphamax has a little bit of everything in it so it might be nice to help keep things going smooth while trying to lean out. While ArA sounds like an interesting product I didn't add that in to my stack because I still get pretty sore from all of my workouts and am making gains in every lift every week and (correct me if I'm wrong) it sounds like the ArA is more for when you start to plateau. I was thinking about including it in a stack after my cut when I'm on maintenance for the summer. Maybe do something like ArA, ABE, and alphamax xt.
I would definitely look into ArA with AlphaMax XT. If you want to stack all 3 (ArA, ABE and AlphaMax XT) just make sure you have ran all 3 before and that you are aware of the possible GI distress from that much forskolin.