Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA stack.

Freddybevacqu

Awards
Hello everyone. A little backround, I recently got diagnosed with a pituitary adenoma(tumor), and nothing too serious, but this was approximately 5 months ago. I had undergone some testing which included hormone panels, and found out everything was normal, but my test was sitting at about 263, with the lower limit being 250, for a 21 year old male, I find this number to be very low, I have a high protein diet(1.25g/lbs) which could drop it a little, but I am having issues with recovery, and cannot break through this strength plateau I've been stuck on for about 7-8 months now. I've wanted to try this Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA stack for a while, but I need all the facts before I plan on doing so, and anytime I get a new supplement I always learn the science behind every ingredient. So I thought I would start here. From what I know, all these products could be taken 8 weeks on 4 weeks off, and possibly start the erase 2 weeks in after the DAA starts taking effect. But I also know the Anabeta elite also has test boosting qualities and that one of the ingredients is mildly androgenic, so all bases are covered with test boosting. First question-how should I stack these for optimal efficiency? Second-timing throughout the day? Third- I know this is not a steroid, but is there any sort of recommended maintenance post cycle for the 4 weeks off? Fourth-can anyone direct me to some VALID sources where I can find more info about each individual ingredient?

compan

compan

Awards
I'd stick to the ABE and EP. DAA won't really do anything for your levels and has conflicting science with studies showing no effect at all. I think I remember one even showing a slight decrease but I'm not familiar with the validity of the study and controls. ABE and EP is a great place to start though. Nothing natural is really going to raise your levels to a range you'd hope for though but you should get some decent results.

If I were to suggest anything, maybe a product like Testabolan. It competes with existing testosterone and binds to the androgen binding protein leaving you with more free testosterone which is really what we are looking for. One of my favorite OTC supps that I use year round.

As far as ingredients go, examine.com is a good place to start and is pretty informative. It will also point you to some studies if they are there. If Examine doesn't have it, Google and try to find some pubmed studies.

Freddybevacqu

Awards
Thank you for the advise! Very informative, and I looked up Testabolan, just a brief overview, it doesn't look like it has any AI or Estrogen blocker at all in it, I like the Cortisol inhibitor, but would you reccommend stacking that with erase pro maybe?

compan

compan

Awards
Thank you for the advise! Very informative, and I looked up Testabolan, just a brief overview, it doesn't look like it has any AI or Estrogen blocker at all in it, I like the Cortisol inhibitor, but would you reccommend stacking that with erase pro maybe?
It would be something I would add to what you have, rather than replace. It's not necessary to add, but it's a nice compliment product.