Anabeta Elite + Cardarine and Keto Cut - Useless? UseFULL?

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Guys and gals...

I managed to get a bottle of anabeta elite today for $3.00

It expires in a month and a few weeks.

I am running a slight ketogenic deficit and lifting heavy while 3-4 times a week and on 20mg cardarine daily.

Will the anabeta do anything?
It's the new formula, not the old one.

Thanks for any insight on this one.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've always liked it for sparing muscle when cutting. The only thing that I would warn you about is that some people experience increased hunger when using AnaBeta Elite which can suck when cutting. I've personally used it several times and have never felt hungrier because of it. I'd say give it a shot and if you do experience increased hunger and you don't want to deal with it, just save the rest for a bulk or recomp later.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I've always liked it for sparing muscle when cutting. The only thing that I would warn you about is that some people experience increased hunger when using AnaBeta Elite which can suck when cutting. I've personally used it several times and have never felt hungrier because of it. I'd say give it a shot and if you do experience increased hunger and you don't want to deal with it, just save the rest for a bulk or recomp later.
Thanks for the reply.
I'll give it a shot. I survived mk 677 on a diet so can't say how much worse anything else could be

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply.
I'll give it a shot. I survived mk 677 on a diet so can't say how much worse anything else could be
No problem. I hate cutting so I doubt I would even notice more hunger than I already do lol. Definitely let us know how it works out for you.

slk28

Awards
cardarine blocks fat while preventing carbs from turning into fat. You might wanna experiment with your diet

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
cardarine blocks fat while preventing carbs from turning into fat. You might wanna experiment with your diet
Thanks for the reply, however cardarine doesn't "block fat" but does indeed prefer glucose as fuel.

It does force fatty acid breakup and utilization though and that's one reason I am trying it on a carb less diet.

Also the cardio and stamina benefits are worth it.

It may benefit allow more carbs in the diet though, but I find it easier and healthier to me to just eat keto.