Anabeta dosage timing

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Hi guys,

Sorry if this been asked before. I search around but haven't found protocol with my meal timing.

I plan to start Anabeta cycle around next week / the week after, after finishing my cycle of formadrol extreme.

I read in the label that dosage should be 4 caps spread evenly through the day.

Since I follow Intermittent Fasting / Lean Gains Diet approach, my meals consist as follow :

WO days :
- Meal 1 (1 pm) around 20% from total calories
- meal 2 (3/4 pm) around 10-20% from total calories
- 6-7 Workout
- meal 3 (8-9 pm) the rest of total calories remaining

Rest days pretty much the same, only the calories spread out evenly between 3 meals. Sometimes only 2 meals on rest days.

My question is:
- Can someone suggest the dosage timing of Anabeta with the above meal plan?
- How long is the suggested cycle to get most benefits?

thanks guys

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi guys,

Sorry if this been asked before. I search around but haven't found protocol with my meal timing.

I plan to start Anabeta cycle around next week / the week after, after finishing my cycle of formadrol extreme.

I read in the label that dosage should be 4 caps spread evenly through the day.

Since I follow Intermittent Fasting / Lean Gains Diet approach, my meals consist as follow :

WO days :
- Meal 1 (1 pm) around 20% from total calories
- meal 2 (3/4 pm) around 10-20% from total calories
- 6-7 Workout
- meal 3 (8-9 pm) the rest of total calories remaining

Rest days pretty much the same, only the calories spread out evenly between 3 meals. Sometimes only 2 meals on rest days.

My question is:
- Can someone suggest the dosage timing of Anabeta with the above meal plan?
- How long is the suggested cycle to get most benefits?

thanks guys
When do you train? One cap pre and post workout is always good, so if you train in the morning stagger the other two out later on, or vice versa.

On rest days just try to space them out evenly, its not necessary to take them with food.

Recommended length of cycle is 4-8 weeks, although some have done a twelve week run before and loved it.

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
When do you train? One cap pre and post workout is always good, so if you train in the morning stagger the other two out later on, or vice versa.

On rest days just try to space them out evenly, its not necessary to take them with food.

Recommended length of cycle is 4-8 weeks, although some have done a twelve week run before and loved it.

Hi Kevin

I workout in the evening, around 6-ish until 7/7:30

So I can take 1 in the morning (empty stomach), 1 at noon with meal 1, an hour before workout, and then 1 with post workout meal?

for rest day : 1 in the morning, 1 at noon with meal 1, 1 around 3 pm, and 1 with dinner?

is this OK?

thx

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi Kevin

I workout in the evening, around 6-ish until 7/7:30

So I can take 1 in the morning (empty stomach), 1 at noon with meal 1, an hour before workout, and then 1 with post workout meal?

for rest day : 1 in the morning, 1 at noon with meal 1, 1 around 3 pm, and 1 with dinner?

is this OK?

thx
Sounds perfect.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No problem, enjoy your run!