R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday, August 18

Today was back and bi's. no notable strength gains other than endurance on rack pulls. started at 225 for a warm up and was able to hit it for 15 reps easily which is good for me. deads and squats put strain on my right knee since i tore my acl in 08 so seeing that it didnt really bother me today while going heavy was good.

pumps are still amazing. i think i have about 2 days left. final review will be early next week. i havent been detailed in my daily logs because i want to save that for the final log.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to the final review, I love detail.

I think I have fallen victim to the low carb approach with AnaBeta. I was dieting for a photoshoot and went low carb and didn't lose any more fat than I did on my first run of AnaBeta when my carbs were much higher.

Good that the pumps are getting better and better. Shame you only have a couple of days left!

Ben

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah once im done helping my friend with money, ill get another bottle and run it totally different. higher cals, higher carbs, 4 day a week training program...etc

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review

This is going to be an honest review. I dont like to give positive reviews on a product that was crap. That hurts my reputation as well. no matter what company it is. That being said, here we go....any other info i left out, just ask for it and ill post on here. at the end of each segment of the final review, i will post a suggested product that, for that segment, would have been better.

Pumps The pumps were very consistent. Even if I was doing deads, by biceps would get a pump. the AB pump lasts all day. One can expect to feel like their body is full/semi pumped throughout the day. 10/10 Suggested Product: AB or CN

Vascularity I noticed this at first, then started to decrease about middle stack, then came back toward the end of the stack. Mainly in my arms, lower abdomen. 7/10 Suggested Product: AB or CN

Weight Gain none reported 0/10 Suggested Product: more carbs

Endurance pretty solid. didnt want to leave gym. I felt like I could keep going for days 9/10 Suggested Product: AB

Post workout crash this is the downside to this stack, and its mainly meso (the original). I would take a full scoop, have a sick workout, come home and crash. at least i would crash and have a huge pump haha 2/10 Suggested Product: Lit Up

Hunger This was very random. some days i could eat a whole meal every hour, other days i was back to my normal meal plan every 2-3 hours have a meal. 6/10 Suggested Product: AB

Strength The only thing I noticed Consistent strength gains on is my chest. My chest responded very very well to this. Very consistent gains on BB, DB and machine work.Overall score for whole body? 6/10 Suggested Product: Prime (for those who respond)

Quality of Training awesome here. again, did not want to leave gym. 10/10

Focus in gym 8/10 Suggested product: Lit Up

Body Comp Honestly, looks the same except for a bit bigger arms and vascularity 3/10 Suggested Product: IGF 2

Overall, I would give this stack, for me, a 6/10. not happy but not mad either. so so. right towards the end of the stack i added carbs gained a pound. should have done that from the beginning. from this experience, my next stack will be:

AnaBeta + CN + Prime

Reactions: BBB
beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
nice review/log, I will be running CN/meso/erase/shift/ anebeta/admantium next week. Glad that i read this so i know to increase my carbs

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang thats alot. yeah, i would def increase my carbs and i would have added an extra day of training. DC or 5x5 isnt for AnaBeta IMO

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid review. Thank you for logging this.

Ben