Anabeta ( Anacyclus Pyrethrum D.C. )

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Someone said the extract could effect ulcers or ulcerative colitis in a negative way.. has anyone else heard this ?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have a history of either, yes it could. That being said, however, supplements such as ABE state not to use them if you have some sort of medical condition.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't personally heard that but it could be the case.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Is there a new Anabeta Elite Formula? I've used it twice before but can't remember seeing "CistaMax" in it like there is now.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
So what does CistaMax do? Personally, I really liked version 1 best. Didn't know there was a v3.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what does CistaMax do? Personally, I really liked version 1 best. Didn't know there was a v3.
From our old write up:

"Cistanche Deserticola, is rapidly gaining attention throughout the world for its potential ability to improve performance, enhance muscular growth and recovery, and positively modulate various hormones. This plant, a valuable component of traditional Chinese medicine, possesses several unique compounds called “Phenylethanoids” that have been used for centuries for improving the body’s systems.

Where exercise performance is concerned, Cistanche Deserticola extract has been shown in the murine model to increase time to exhaustion (increased endurance), reduce CK, LDH, and lactic acid levels (improved recovery and reduced soreness), and improve energy storage (increased strength production)1,2.

On a microscopic level, the muscle cell stores more glycogen after exercise, meaning a quicker time to recovery and preserved strength for the next exercise session2. The muscle cells also showed growth, in both size and number, of mitochondria2. Mitochondria are the fuel generators of the cell, using up substrates like fat to produce energy. The net result is more efficient energy consumption, which may lead to improved fat loss and strength output simultaneously. It goes without saying that the possibility of improved muscle resilience, size, strength, recovery, and endurance would be beneficial to any serious bodybuilder or athlete.

In terms of hormonal modulation, Cistanche Deserticola is an exceptionally powerful androgen found in nature. In a study done in male mice, C. Deserticola acted as an exogenous form of testosterone, mimicking testosterone’s effects in the body and even improving fertility3.

Finally, a brand new 2014 study looked into C. Deserticola’s effect on mammalian lifespan, and it was found that C. Deserticola was a potent life-extending plant, acting by reversing the gradual decline in immune function that accompanies aging4. It also acts as an anti-aging compound through various other mechanisms, as quoted by the authors of another study: “Cistanche deserticola can enhance the ability of learning, memorizing, anti-oxidation, and improve immune function5.”

By improving the efficiency with which the body restores itself, C. Deserticola may improve long-term fatigue and physical damage associated with overtraining. Couple this with its unique abilities as a phytoandrogen and muscle performance enhancer and you have an athlete’s dream where natural products are concerned.

CistaMax™ by Analyzed Supplements offers Cistanche Deserticola via an extraction process that confers the bioactive ingredients to the user, amplifying the effects mentioned above."

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Well....
Looks like I'll have to give that a go here shortly!

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
What Syn said. But the AB v3 will most likely be alone. Maybe add in erase or a little something, but nothing major. I've tended to go solo on most things now a days...and usually only 2-3 times a year. It's been about a year+ since I've ran anything tho

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What Syn said. But the AB v3 will most likely be alone. Maybe add in erase or a little something, but nothing major. I've tended to go solo on most things now a days...and usually only 2-3 times a year. It's been about a year+ since I've ran anything tho
Man, I remember when OG AB was available...stacking that with erase pro was great.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE V3 is a great product. If you feel the need to stack it with something, ArA is nice

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Ha! Yes... exactly....ArA or something along that line was the other possibility I had in my head.