Unanswered An irrational fear of pinning?

kevker

Awards
Hi all, a quick background;

many moons ago, I did about 3 years of cycling (test etc), and was happy pinning, never had any problems except injecting in the left. but was all good.

Back into serious training and have done a couple fo cycles of sarms, with reasonable results, but nothing spectacular. Now I want to get back into the big boys gear, but this time I'm petrified to pin. I'm convinced that I'm going to get an abcess, even though I've never had a problem in the past and I know how to inject safely with good hygiene. The thing that's played on my mind is that over the the last four years, three guys at the gym have had hospital stays with an abcess. With the amount taking it, it's a miniscule percentage and obviously down to their method.

But it keeps playing on my mind. What are people's thoughts? Should I just grow a pair?

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I felt the same way in the beginning, but after time the fear just passes and it just becomes a regular thing. You become so focus'd on the gains that it over-rides the fear. Being clean and sterile goes a long way in preventing most issues. I've being doing this for two years now and I've never had an issue.. (Knock on wood). I know people who have being at it for over 10 years and have been fine. It's more rare then you think.

kevker

Awards
I felt the same way in the beginning, but after time the fear just passes and it just becomes a regular thing. You become so focus'd on the gains that it over-rides the fear. Being clean and sterile goes a long way in preventing most issues. I've being doing this for two years now and I've never had an issue.. (Knock on wood). I know people who have being at it for over 10 years and have been fine. It's more rare then you think.
Thanks lowkii, and I was fine years ago. Maybe in my old age I'm becoming more risk adverse. Any tips for pinning on the left hand side without being a kak handed fucker?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They should come out with needleless syringes by now. We can put a rover on mars but we can't make an affordable needle free syringe that uses laser beams (or some kind of medium) to pump in androgens into our blood stream.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Imagine how many people are getting pinned in hospitals daily bro (as in injections for anything.....) - the percentage having issues is minuscule and there’s no reason you can’t follow the same hygiene process as they would in a medical setting. Be smart and you’ll be safe

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They should come out with needleless syringes by now. We can put a rover on mars but we can't make an affordable needle free syringe that uses laser beams (or some kind of medium) to pump in androgens into our blood stream.
You coming from the future my man?

kevker

Awards
Thanks a lot guys, appreciate all the responses. Put my mind at ease with comments from Lowkii, Ant & Whisky, they put it all in perspective. I did say it was irrational lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did want to mention one thing though... Although I agree that your fear is irrational here (especially since you've pinned in the past) .... Poor hygiene isn't the only way to get an abscess. Contaminated gear can also cause that.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks a lot guys, appreciate all the responses. Put my mind at ease with comments from Lowkii, Ant & Whisky, they put it all in perspective. I did say it was irrational lol
3-4 pins a week for 5 years. Not
Including cycles prior to that.
Alcohol your vial top, alcohol injection area twice, unless your buying Ukrainian bathtub testosterone, you should never get an abscess.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did want to mention one thing though... Although I agree that your fear is irrational here (especially since you've pinned in the past) .... Poor hygiene isn't the only way to get an abscess. Contaminated gear can also cause that.
Exactly, I’m surprised nobody else mentioned this already

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just do your research and buy from a reputable lab. Don’t be cheap and get dirty gear. Use good hygiene. If you have symptoms of an abscess, see a doctor and be honest.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I totally agree bro! I’ll even go further and say there’s a lot more chance of an infection happening from contaminated gear than anything else. Except if you’re a dirty stupid monkey or something.

kevker

Awards
Thanks again. I trust my source, especially for test. Aburaihan from Iran in individual vials