An Idea for my future roid use.

B4n3 0n3

So I have been learning alot about roids on this site so let me run this one by you guys. I am thinking about doing two cycles of SuperDrol per year for the next four years. Now I am aware that oral cycles are not the best idea but I have been reading wonderfull results from SD so I thought this is a good idea. What do you guys think about this all feedback is welcome.

Now before you tell me to go with test cycles and injectable cycles I will tell you my reasons. I don't trust some street corner drug dealer to have product that I trust enough to inject into my body for various reasons purity,dosage and content. Oh not to mention I have no clue what prices I should be paying for this stuff. For that matter I don't really feel like breaking the law because I don't really feel like going to jail/prison if I get caught. Since it is legal to posses and purchase PCT chems for my pets I don't have a problem with those.

So how do you guys think a body would do with an oral cycle every 6months for about four years?

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I don't think two cycles of orals a year will be bad as long as you utilize the appropriate cycle support supplements and PCT. As far as gains.... that is 99% dependent upon your diet, dedication to that diet.

Ultimately, what you get out of every cycle depends on what you put into it.

One caveat.... you may find a point of deminishing returns with eight cycles of superdrol but at what point, I do not know.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol by AX is illegal anyway. and I imagine it's clones will be soon as well

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
but if he already has it... less of an opportunity with getting in a jam attempting to acquire other products

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol by AX is illegal anyway. and I imagine it's clones will be soon as well
Yup, superdrol is a steroid, and steroids are illegal. I think you need to post more information. For starters how about your stats:height, weight, training experience, supplements used etc. Why don't you post your diet as well. With so little informatin to go on it is hard to give legitmate advice.

B4n3 0n3

But at least I know what is in it and that it is made by a reputable company. And I don't have to deal with some dude on a street corner to get it. So I feel ok about using it, basicaly.

B4n3 0n3

Right my stats almost forgot.
height:6'
Weight:220 real lean mass I have a visible 4pack when flexed.
bench:300x1
deadlift:405X2
powerclean:200X6
diet:I am a hardgainer so I pretty much eat all the time almost to the point of puking(I have actually puked from eating too much) The diet may be best described as half clean half dirty it is not perfect.
Trainning: Basically a long time. I started lifting when I was 12 but I didn't know much about what I was doing. Then when highschool started I got more hardcore learned a little bit more about how to lift. After High school fell off a little bit started living crazy did the whole drinking/drug thing. Now I am back to the bodybuilder lifestyle full time and have been trainning smart for over a year.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I have been learning alot about roids on this site so let me run this one by you guys. I am thinking about doing two cycles of SuperDrol per year for the next four years. Now I am aware that oral cycles are not the best idea but I have been reading wonderfull results from superdrol so I thought this is a good idea. What do you guys think about this all feedback is welcome.
First off we really don't call androgens 'roids' around here. You seem very presumptive in the fact that you will do two cycles a year for the next four years. Suppose you have adverse reaction to these substances? Do you have any predisposition to lipid, liver or blood pressure issue? Will you develop nay over the course of your first cycle? Have you any bloodwrok to assure that you are indeed in good health as we speak?

Now before you tell me to go with test cycles and injectable cycles I will tell you my reasons. I don't trust some street corner drug dealer to have product that I trust enough to inject into my body for various reasons purity,dosage and content. Oh not to mention I have no clue what prices I should be paying for this stuff. For that matter I don't really feel like breaking the law because I don't really feel like going to jail/prison if I get caught. Since it is legal to posses and purchase post cycle therapy chems for my pets I don't have a problem with those.
These statements inform us that you really have no idea what you are talking about. First off, no one buys anabolic steroids from street corned drug dealers. There are reputable sources that people use. The factor of price would come in if and when you had become more aware of what you were actually doing.

It is illegal to purchase and possess the chemical that you refer to if you have no pet in question to be treating with these chemicals.

So how do you guys think a body would do with an oral cycle every 6months for about four years?
It is a mystery how your body will do with any steroids over any period of time. You really need to learn a whole lot more of what is at stake here. Please research all the in's and out's of steroid use before even considering doing any steroids, this least of whaich, SuperDrol.

Forgive me in advance for my abrasiveness. Ignorance really brings out the worst in me sometimes.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Right my stats almost forgot.
height:6'
Weight:220 real lean mass I have a visible 4pack when flexed.
bench:300x1
deadlift:405X2
powerclean:200X6
diet:I am a hardgainer so I pretty much eat all the time almost to the point of puking(I have actually puked from eating too much) The diet may be best described as half clean half dirty it is not perfect.
Trainning: Basically a long time. I started lifting when I was 12 but I didn't know much about what I was doing. Then when highschool started I got more hardcore learned a little bit more about how to lift. After High school fell off a little bit started living crazy did the whole drinking/drug thing. Now I am back to the bodybuilder lifestyle full time and have been trainning smart for over a year.
Get your diet in check and you could probably still make good natural gains.

B4n3 0n3

Have you any bloodwrok to assure that you are indeed in good health as we speak?

These statements inform us that you really have no idea what you are talking about. First off, no one buys anabolic steroids from street corned drug dealers. There are reputable sources that people use. The factor of price would come in if and when you had become more aware of what you were actually doing.

It is illegal to purchase and possess the chemical that you refer to if you have no pet in question to be treating with these chemicals.

You really need to learn a whole lot more of what is at stake here. Please research all the in's and out's of steroid use before even considering doing any steroids, this least of whaich, SuperDrol.

Forgive me in advance for my abrasiveness. Ignorance really brings out the worst in me sometimes.
#1. I have had bloodwork done in the past year and they said everything was good, they did not go into specific catagorys or give me exact numbers.

#2. You are exactly right I have zero knowledge of how to obtain sources witch is one reason why I am turing to the SD. And no I am not looking for sources I know that is against forum rules.

#3. I do have a pet. I already know of reputable companies for PCT type stuff.

#4. I am trying my hardest to do just that, learn about steroids(sorry about calling them "roids"). And I am well aware that SD is one of the most powerfull/harshest
steroids out.

#5.That's ok you don't seem rude at all.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
#5.That's ok you don't seem rude at all.
:)

I only get frustrated with the ignorance of a person. I can seperate the person from the ignorance. I appreciate you and your desire to become informed. Just look bigger picture as far as using them and your goals. The OTC's have made it far too easy for guys to get there hands on stuff without having become completely informed and aware of what they really are doing to themselves with using this stuff. Not at all saying that it is a doomed situation, but going into it 'ignorant' is not a wise idea for someone who really values and respect their health.

Keep up your research, you'll do just fine with your excellent attitude :)