AMS products dosing protocol

peyton22

Awards
Hi! I am 25 years old with some serious lifting experience,since now i have never used anything hormonal so my receptors are considered clean. My question is, money is not an issue, what is the effective dosage of 1-Andro, 4-AD, Decavol. I will be doing 6 week cycle, followed by PCT with Arom-X and Stoked by Anabolic Innovations.
Tell me what is the effective dosage of each product if taken alone

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
week 1-3 2andro, 2decavol with three meals, week4 2andro 2decavol 2 arom-x with 3 meals, week 4-6 2arom-x with 3 meals. Take neuro ps as well as vincocepteine or ginkgo bilboa with a clean diet. Besides arom-x might want to use suma or novedex as pct.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
week 1-3 2andro, 2decavol with three meals, week4 2andro 2decavol 2 arom-x with 3 meals, week 4-6 2arom-x with 3 meals. Take neuro ps as well as vincocepteine or ginkgo bilboa with a clean diet. Besides arom-x might want to use suma or novedex as pct.

Not bad.

If money is not an issue I would run full out 3 -Andro/3 - 4-AD/6 Arom-X (starting week 3), but Andrew is right start with a low dose and see how your body reacts. 1-Andro in particular is very potent to some and somewhat mild to others (seems to depend on how your body converts the PH)

LD

peyton22

Awards
Ok, but on your website in the stacking charts the dose is initially high and then i have ti tapper down? and now you are saying to star low? Please, write me a full 6-week cycle with 4-ad,decavol,1-ad, and later some PCT ,all with the effective dosage.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
the perfect first timer p.h! a.m.s rocks!!