AMS Anabolic Growth Kit RDe, I am BACK after this long road too recovery!

SPI9

SPI9

Awards
I recieved my AMS Anabolic Growth Kit RDe today!! I am recovered to a point where I am back into the body building scene. Last I was visted and posting on this website, I was on deployment in Afghanistan!! I was two weeks from coming home, and was killed by 1000lbs of explosives and 3 anti-tank mines!!! I was resuscitated, and flown too America with two broken feet, a fractured calcaneus and ruptured achilles tendon, a fractured spine, a compound fractured ulna and radius, a wired shut broken jaw and several broken, missing teeth (from a perfect set of teeth and smile), and last but NEVER least Traumatic Brain Injury. I am recovered AND HEALED enough now,...NATURALLY MIND YOU! only surgery on my compund fractured arm...., that I am returning to my lifestyle of working out and staying healthy.

I purchased an Anabolic Growth Kit and have started back into the gym with all intention of gaining back what it is that WAS TAKEN FROM ME in the 11 months I had to do find the patience to do NOTHING and stay out of the gym, to heal properly, so that this day would come!!!!

I will be posting before and after pictures, and logging what my routine looks like as often as I can.

-Out

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I recieved my AMS Anabolic Growth Kit RDe today!! I am recovered to a point where I am back into the body building scene. Last I was visted and posting on this website, I was on deployment in Afghanistan!! I was two weeks from coming home, and was killed by 1000lbs of explosives and 3 anti-tank mines!!! I was resuscitated, and flown too America with two broken feet, a fractured calcaneus and ruptured achilles tendon, a fractured spine, a compound fractured ulna and radius, a wired shut broken jaw and several broken, missing teeth (from a perfect set of teeth and smile), and last but NEVER least Traumatic Brain Injury. I am recovered AND HEALED enough now,...NATURALLY MIND YOU! only surgery on my compund fractured arm...., that I am returning to my lifestyle of working out and staying healthy.

I purchased an Anabolic Growth Kit and have started back into the gym with all intention of gaining back what it is that WAS TAKEN FROM ME in the 11 months I had to do find the patience to do NOTHING and stay out of the gym, to heal properly, so that this day would come!!!!

I will be posting before and after pictures, and logging what my routine looks like as often as I can.

-Out
You can post it here or in the log area. Your choice man. Damn congrats on ur recovery. Ur one lucky SOB

mnowak1228

Awards

-Out
First off, THANK YOU for taking the hit for all of us here in America!! Im glad you were able to be revived and are recovering! Ill be anxious to see your progress.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll follow for sure. Glad recovery is making its progress forward for ya.

SPI9

SPI9

Awards
One week into the routine again. Feels great. Noticeable strength and intensity gain. I am only working into this again, slowly, because I dont want to move too fast. I will update more frequently, the more I move into the intensity of it all.:scared1:

SPI9

SPI9

Awards
touched up.jpg