AMS Anabolic Growth Kit Log & Review

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Going into this cycle my intent is to carry out a leaner bulk. I will be lifting 6 days per week with cardio being involved in no more than 15 minutes per day. I will rely on my diet and consistent exercise to keep me lean during this 8 week cycle. I am currently 184lbs and hoping to post numbers somewhere near 195-200lbs towards the end of this cycle with minimal fat gain! I will be updating every Sunday, as Sunday being my off day I can further review on my week and workouts I had done while giving you an idea on any weight changes and increases in strength as well. Again, I probably wont include daily reviews, just highlight any important changes I undergo during cycle or through my PCT on a weekly basis.

Cycle:
1-AD 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/0
Deca 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/0
4-AD 0/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2

Additional Supplements:
Amino Linx
Dark Matter
Whey Protein
Vitargo Carb Complex
OptiMen Multi
Fish Oil
Glucosamine
Taurine
Melatonin
Cycle Support 2.0

PCT:
FRL Reboot
AiSports DAA Powder
Green Tea Extract
Trans-Resveratrol

I will begin my cycle tomorrow on 9/22/2014 and will be posting my first weeks log on 9/28/2014 which is next Sunday. This is set to be a 2 month cycle if all goes as planned, any changes to this will be posted onto the log! Quick thanks to Advanced Muscle Science for giving me this opportunity to receive and review their products.

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Today was the first day of my cycle. I know I had said weekly update each Sunday and that is what I will continue to do, but I felt it's only right to report the first day for those who expect instant results.

I am taking my AMS products each at separate times. 1 Andro at 8am and 2pm, Decavol at 10am and 4pm, and 4-AD at 12pm and 6pm. Felt a little head pressure with the first dose of 1 Andro this morning but have been fine since then. The workout today was better then usual, not sure if it's the mental drive knowing I'm starting my cycle or if the products acted that quickly. Regardless, the workout this morning was higher intensity and I felt like my reps came a little easier than usual at the end of the workout. I don't expect instant noticeable results from the product this soon, so maybe on Sunday, a week from today, I will be able to give a little bit better idea of what I'm feeling from this stuff. Legs tomorrow, LET'S GO!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. I'm running FRL stack and it's been Great. I really enjoy 1-dhea and 4-dhea so far.

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Yeah I will be using FRL Reboot for pct. I enjoy their products as well, sister site to AMS. Basically the same products just a little different makeup like how FRL has agmatine and what not in them.

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
It's day 3 and I am feeling a bit more pumped during my workouts. Starting to feel more energy during workouts dosing the 4AD just 30 minutes prior could be a factor in that. Been eating clean, lean, and lots!! Hoping to start really noticing some effects around week 3 or so in this 8 week cycle. Sooner would be better, but on average I hear 21 days so that's what I'm guessing for. The real updates will come each Sunday with workout routine, diet, weight, strength, etc... stay tuned!!

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Week One: Well to start off, I am still not expecting much because it is only the first week... But, I do notice a little more energy coming from the cycle and I have seen a slight increase in strength. On my bench I went from 285lbs up to 290lbs, and I have been noticing reps are coming slightly easier with my weight I would normally use. The positives are few right now but the cycle is still early and I hope to really be noticing some change beginning to take place around weeks 3 & 4. As of right now to cap things off: slight strength increase, added energy, increased appetite, and awesome pumps in the gym!

Diet: My diet has probably been my weekest area in this first week (which should be my strongest to maximize results). This first week just happened to be an extremely busy week so my diet suffered, I was probably taking in anywhere between 2400 - 2800 calories per day which this coming week should be increased to around 3200 - 3600. This week and next will be the same as far as what I will intake, lean proteins (chicken, fish, turkey), oatmeal, rice, lots of veggies (especially broccoli) and fruit for some snacks now and then. The diet will be much better in the coming weeks.

Workouts: My workouts have been coming from Jay Cutler's Living Large 8 Week Mass Trainer. They have been awesome so far and I am excited to see what kind of gains and changes they bring because most of my workouts in the past have consisted of HIIT and working to stay as lean as possibly.

Overall feelings are that the cycle is doing just as I had expected so far. Sleep is not suffering, strength is increasing, and the pump is skin tearing. I'm loving the cycle so far and really looking forward to these next 7 weeks. As for side effects the only thing I have noticed is extremely dry joints, but I do suffer from tendonitis in those areas I am experiencing pain and would expect them to hurt worse while on cycle.

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
I had forgot to post a before picture so I took one today. I'll post another at the 1 month mark and then another at the end of the cycle!! Stay tuned!!

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Gotta give an update because I thought the workout today was note worthy! I can see some muscular strength and endurance picking up because on leg press today I was doing just 15 pounds under my old max for my 8 rep. Weight was feeling lighter than ever on legs today, can't say the same for the upper body however because my shoulder tendonitis and joint pain is really keeping me from doing what I'd like to do. In other news, my diet is back on track with my caloric intake averaging around 3200 calories and getting plenty of these calories from protein and early carbs.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good brother, crank it out!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff man. Keep it up

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Week Two: Only the second week so gains wont be to dramatic. However, I am seeing some small gains that I am beginning to appreciate. The point was to do a lean bulk through the first month and try to increase muscle mass while burning some of the fat I had built up from my dirty bulk. I have always had trouble with abs disappearing in the blink of an eye and taking ages to get them back it seems like, but with this AMS stack I am beginning to see my top 2 abdominals a little bit more while also maintaining my muscle size and fullness. I have almost felt as though in this two weeks I have filled out a tiny bit on thickness. Loving the gains so far and only hope to see them increase over the next six weeks.

Diet: After my questionable first week on the "disciplined" dieting I planned to approach this stack with, I have got back on track and been eating leaner and cleaner while also cranking up my protein intake. I am taking 2 shakes per day (1 at breakfast, 1 before bed) and then drinking a dark matter shake post workout. My meals have consisted mainly of oatmeal, peanut butter, banana, and protein shake in the morning and then for my next 7 meals of the day I consume usually either chicken or turkey with some sort of vegetables or salads and rice depending on the time of day. This is the diet I have used in past lean bulks, just looking to up my caloric intake a little more than my past cycles.

Workouts: Still hitting it hard with Jay Cutler's 8 Week Mass Trainer. Loving the workouts but still trying to burn a little fat on top of the muscle mass so I am adding in some cardio to help keep the dirty weight off I'm looking to avoid. On another note, my workouts are much easier to push through so I have upped my weight slightly on my workouts and hope to continue seeing my strength and endurance increase!

Overall: Down to the point, I'm loving this AMS stack just as I expected. I am aware it's only week 3 getting ready to start, but that just fires me up even more knowing I have 6 more weeks of gains coming on! My body weight is about 3-4lbs heavier than before the cycle and I plan on it to only get better! I'm around 186-187lbs now depending on the day. All-in-all I'm seeing terrific gains and love the fact I can reap these benefits without the worry of so many nasty side effects! AMS has go it figured out and I want to thank them for this opportunity to give the Anabolic Growth Kit a try!

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Noteworthy events took place today. I was sort of skeptical about doing back today because I had tweaked it a little during a basketball game so I wasn't sure how it would hold up. Started going to work in the gym and ended up going for my record on deadlift before it was all over. I hit a new max with a clean pull on 350, that's 5lbs up just 2 weeks in, I'll take it!

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Week Three: Heading into this week I was feeling pretty driven knowing my changes should begin showing. Not that I was not driven the previous weeks, I was just a little more excited to start noticing the effects. My body has been looking a little thicker and more filled out, with the combination of high calories and the AMS products its bound to happen. The best thing I'm noticing is that my stomach and arms are starting to not only look thicker but a little more defined. My weight has went up about about 6lbs since week 1, putting me at 191lbs from my previous 184lbs.

Diet: Calorie intake is hanging around the 3200 mark consistently, sometimes more than that depending on if I eat out at all. Meals have been nice and lean with plenty of chicken and turkey (Love a good chef salad). As for the carbs/protein/fat ratio I'm aiming at a 45/35/20 mix to get plenty of my macros from the right sources to build lean muscle and also put on a little something extra for the bulk. My diet is clean and I try to stay away from the idea behind dirty bulks because my core is a difficult area to tone up once it is gone.

Workouts: Everyday in the gym is better than the one before it seems like. I always go in with an intense and energetic focus that drives me through the workout with what seems like no fatigue. My pre workouts are stimulant free so naturally I was worried about my energy and focus for the long days at the gym, but it seems that the 4AD being dosed pre workout plus the 1Andro and Decavol through the day is plenty enough to keep me going. Everyone keeps warning me about the 1Andro and the fatigue it brings with it, but I have yet to experience anything of the sort. As far as I am concerned: with plenty of sleep, drive, and determination I will be able to fight any fatigue that may arise.

Overall: I have to say I am rather pleased with the products this far. I was a bit skeptical at first as to what a stack like this might bring, but I am beginning to really see some good things. Granted its not dramatic gains that will make me the next Mr.O, but I am loving the results and am currently side effect free. Week 4 is about to be underway and I have nothing but positive to report at the moment. I have 5 weeks left on this cycle and I anxiously await what is to come. Hopefully I can avoid shutdown or fatigue like I have heard the horror stories about. I have not ever experienced them in past AMS cycles, but this is the longest one I have done so only time will tell if it is to good to be true. Wish Me Luck!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following this, good looking log

Props for keeping clean calories, makes a world of difference

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Realized today that I had not reported my measurements on any review thus far. So here they are...

Upon starting my cycle:
Arms (16")
Calves (15.75")
Waist (32")
Neck (15.75")
Chest (39")

Current Measurements:
Arms (16.25")
Calves (15.95")
Waist (32.5")
Neck (15.75")
Chest (39.5")

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice improvements man. Keep it up.

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Week Four: This was probably my toughest week. Suffered a hand injury that created a bit of ligament damage and upper body lifts were limited due to issues of gripping weights. However I did find ways around it and still got my workouts in. The energy and fatigue is still fine and not an issue at all, hoping it stays this way. As for gains, weight is up to 192lbs now putting me 8lbs up from my starting weight.

Diet: This was strict this week and I really watched my intake of dirty calories and carbs because my workouts were somewhat limited with the hand and I didn't want to pack on to many unused dirty calories. Keeping proteins high and carbs higher! Timing is everything for the carbs and it's been working for me so far early morning and post workout, hope it stays this way.

Workouts: Yes, the hand was an issue but I stayed on my discipline and never missed a day. I had to rely mainly on machines and spotter assistance due to my limited ability to grip weight, but the workout intensity stayed high and I didn't lose focus. The hand is pretty well heeled up and I may take a few more days to go easy on it, then I'm back to my original grind!

Overall: Only gained a single 1lb this week but due to the hand I'm happy still. I'm scared of gaining fat, looking for lean bulk results, so my calories are clean and intensity is high. Hopefully I'll keep posting great numbers while packing on muscle and dropping that fat! This next month is my last on the cycle and I'm going to attack it and make it count! Thanks goes out to all those who are following!

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
And as promised, here is my 1 month progression pic. I tried to make it as accurate as possible to show my gains. I tried standing in the same position, and even wore the same shorts. And unfortunately I still have the same tank-top-tan lines.

Attachments

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid brother! Quality logging too...

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Week Five: Week went great as usual. I had started the new months cycle this week which consists of:
AMS Anabolic Growth Kit
AMS Augmentor
AMS Body Mortar
AMS Nocturnabol
GNC Mass XXX
Creatine Monohydrate
Gold Standard Whey
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Joint Help
Cycle Support 2.0

Diet: Still eating clean and lean, seeing some great results! The lean diet with high calorie and protein and carbs has been a great option, it's keeping my body leaned out (leaner than before cycle) and I'm still gaining weights and putting on muscle!

Workouts: The lifts were great and pumps were greater! My energy and focus is insane during my lifts and I'm more motivated than ever! I started adding in a little bit more abs as well because I'd like to have some core results with this cycle. Hoping for a 6 pack eventually, have a slight 4 pack at the moment and had less than that starting the cycle. My workouts are intense and focused and it's paying off for me!

Overall: The first month went phenomenal and the second month is only bound to be better. I'm excited to see what this month brings! My joint soreness has improved slightly and my energy is still normal at the least. This month is focused a little bit more on mass gain while staying lean, which is why I added the mass gainer. I will still be eating lean, just trying to up calories slightly. Stick around and see what the next month brings, I have a feeling it's going to be good!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff man. Keep up the progress

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
So I have received a few PM's from people asking about the AMS products and prices seeming a little high on certain items, so I've decided to help out anyone interested in the AMS products I'm cycling and post some nice promo codes that really help make things more affordable. All these codes are BOGO (buy 1 get 1) coupons that will allow you to get a product and receive a 2nd for free. They are only for the products I am cycling in case anyone likes my particular stack I'm running. These codes only work on the AMS and FRL websites.

Nocturnabol BOGO - nocmazebogo

Body Mortar BOGO - bmmazebogo

Anabolic Growth Kit BOGO - agkmazebogo

Augmentor BOGO - augmazebogo

Reboot BOGO - rbmazebogo

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
So the stack has been going great this week just as it had the weeks before. Except now I have possibly the best tasting Aminos I've ever had. The lemonade body mortar I added to the stack tastes amazing and at 2 scoops I get great intra workout recovery from it. Enjoying everything I've tried at AMS so far and I'll probably start looking to then more often.

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Week Six: I feel like first off I need to say that this was my best week I have had so far! The motivation has been on a whole different level and my drive and energy in the weight room is ridiculous. I am seeing some noticeable size gains and have been lifting weight no problem that I used to struggle repping with. I am seeing gains and so are the people around me. I have had several people comment on my changes walking around the gym and having everyone ask me the golden question - "so what are you taking"... Unfortunately the ones asking me dont even have their diet or workout plan in line yet so that is always my first bit of information I offer them!

Diet: Needless to say, I practice what I preech. A clean diet is definitely within my practice, and it is paying off! I have been sticking to the lean meats and plenty of dark green and orange veggies, it seems sweet potatoes have been my go to the past 3 weeks for post workout carbs and they are delicous. I've been adding in a little less dairy than I was in the first few weeks trying to cut down fats a little but I havent seen much change from that yet. I'll just have to see how things go the next 2 weeks into my PCT before I can decide my diet post cycle.

Workouts: As I said my workouts have been great! Lots of drive and focus, not to mention strength, each and every day I step into the gym. I'm up about 15lbs on my bench and about 20-25 on my squat but I cant quite remember my exact max before the cycle since when I'm off cycle I dont max much.

Overall: All in all this is going to have to be one of my best cycles I've done and I am giving it a 9/10 right now due to the fact my joints are killing me. However, I cant blame that on the cycle completely because they have always gave me issues. I am up about 13-14lbs in weight consistently and I still have 2 weeks left on cycle, Im praying I keep a good amount of it post cycle. I'll just have to be strict with my workout and diet post cycle to ensure my gains are kept.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have received a few PM's from people asking about the AMS products and prices seeming a little high on certain items, so I've decided to help out anyone interested in the AMS products I'm cycling and post some nice promo codes that really help make things more affordable. All these codes are BOGO (buy 1 get 1) coupons that will allow you to get a product and receive a 2nd for free. They are only for the products I am cycling in case anyone likes my particular stack I'm running. These codes only work on the AMS and FRL websites. Nocturnabol BOGO - nocmazebogo Body Mortar BOGO - bmmazebogo Anabolic Growth Kit BOGO - agkmazebogo Augmentor BOGO - augmazebogo Reboot BOGO - rbmazebogo
nice codes! I might have to order some stuff

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang! 14lbs! Niceeeee

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
About 1 week left before the cycle is over. This is the longest AMS cycle I had done (8 weeks) and just this week I've been experiencing a little bit of fatigue. Luckily it is very late into the cycle and I only have to power through one more week. The fatigue isn't awful yet, but I expect it may get worse over thus next week. Regardless, this cycle has been amazing and my gains, as well as my workouts, are unreal and I am completely satisfied with what I've experienced! Got my PCT prepped and ready to role after next week with some Nolva on standby if need be, but no gyno or shutdown as of now.

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Week Seven: This week was full of weight lifting improvements. I'm seeing a big change in strength and exercise intensity as well as endurance. I am still experiencing plenty of weight room gains and seeing size differentials also. I haven't measured myself since week 2 or 3, but I can tell just by looking that my biceps and calves and chest have grown for the better! By "grown for the better" I mean they have increased in size and fullness that I can tell is muscle and minimal water weight or fat from the lean bulk. On the lean bulk, fat and water weight should not have accumulated much anyway.

Diet: The diet might have failed a tiny bit this week. I ate very lean and very clean but there were 2 days earlier in the week that I was unable to get in the caloric intake I was hoping for. On Wednesday and Thursday I was limited on meal time and had to replace 2 or 3 meals both days with a protein shake. Diet is a huge importance in maintaining gains and promoting more growth, I'm just hoping that I can pick it back up and hold steady throughout my PCT so I do not lose my hard earned muscle.

Workouts: As I had mentioned, the weight room is my area of best gains. I am repping weight on my bench press that even I, myself am shocked with! It seems like almost everyday when I hit the gym, the lifts have become that much easier than before. The best thing is, I can lift heavier weight than usual without getting out of proper form like I used to when repping heavy. This is an area I really hope to maintain post cycle. Strength is a huge importance to me and my goals.

Overall: This has been an amazing week, just as the previous weeks had been. However, I did experience a small amount of lathargy. It has been a stressful week I admit, but I still seemed a little more sluggish than usual even on the non-stressful days. Some sides are expected with hormone use and I am not disappointed even if sides like this did occur. I am pleased with my gains and blessed on the fact I was able to go the first 6 weeks of the cycle with no issues at all. I'm up the same weight, staying steady around 196-198lbs, and hoping to hit 200 before the cycle is over!! Wish me luck and thanks for following!

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Dang very detailed! Awesome supplement stack as well. Looks like u know what to take. Nice gains as well!!

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Week Eight: Well here it is, my final review while on cycle. I will be continuing to review during my PCT as well though! This week was tough, I came down with a little case of strep throat that kind of slowed my diet and my lifts. I never missed a day of lifting, they were just less intense than usual. Felt fatigued this week. Unfortunately, I do not know if the increased fatigue was due to the cycle or the illness. I'm expecting together they made the fatigue worse. Either way, the week was still good and the cycle was great!!! Can't say anything bad about the past 2 months, no side effects were bad enough to make me regret the cycle and I'll definitely be running it again!

Diet: The diet was slow, certain foods were really tough to eat because the strep really gave some issues. So I kept a protein shakes high and ate lots of soft foods and soups, did the best I could and made sure to never miss a meal or let my macros suffer to much. Still ate lean, even though most soups were higher in sodium than I'd like, I tried to limit junk foods and stay on my dicipline. Calories probably never got below 2500 in a day this week.

Workouts: Still had some great lifts but with my illness my body was fatigued and weakened a little easier. The strep throat made my workout intensity suffer a little and also kind of killed my drive. Regardless of the sickness I still stayed dedicated and hit the gym with everything I had. No maxing this week because I figured with being sick I'd be weaker than normal, perhaps I'll max next week during the first few days of my PCT.

Overall: Can't say much about this cycle except that you should definitely give it a try! For a Non-Methyl and safe prohormone cycle you can't hardly beat the results. I'm completely satisfied with what my gains were and loved seeing a transformation without the worry of severe side effects at any point. Well done Advanced Muscle Science on a solid product!! Can't wait to see how the PCT goes and see what I retain post cycle!

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
And also, here is my 2 month picture that I had said I would post. Same position, same spot, same shorts! Not a thing has changed except my body! Cut up a little bit more this month on the lean bulk, I finished today at 196.6lbs. Awesome cycle, I'm bigger, more defined, and more than satisfied with my cycle. Now comes the toughest part, the PCT!!!

Attachments

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
The first week of my PCT has went really well. Body is feeling and working just as it should. My lifts are great, still plenty of aggression, maybe a little less but not much. My diet is spot on and I'm keeping my calories high. Taking 2 mass gainers (******* Clean Gainer) per day on top of my real food intake. Haven't seen a consistent weight change since last sunday, just a little fluctuation up and down by maybe a pound or two. I think the first week went well and I'm hoping to keep at least half of what I gained on cycle. Although keeping more than half would be ideal!!

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
So the stack has been going great this week just as it had the weeks before. Except now I have possibly the best tasting Aminos I've ever had. The lemonade body mortar I added to the stack tastes amazing and at 2 scoops I get great intra workout recovery from it. Enjoying everything I've tried at AMS so far and I'll probably start looking to then more often.
Love me some Body Mortar! Good well balanced log so far bro! Keep it up!

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
I may have missed it, but are you altering your wrkt during PCT?

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
I may have missed it, but are you altering your wrkt during PCT?
I am changing it slightly. Trying to do the same weight and same reps but allowing more recovery between sets and reducing cardio slightly. Have the fear of losing muscle or weight the first month of PCT so I'm trying to keep calorie burn from being to extreme. Focusing on maintenance for both strength and size. I'll worry about cutting closer to summer, right now my main concern is keeping weight and muscle that I've worked hard to get! Any advice?

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
PCT is rocking on right now! Side effect free and fatigue is not even an issue. My joints are actually feeling better and I'm keeping my strength. My drive and focus may be a little less intense than when I was on cycle, but nevertheless I am still killing it in the weight room. I'm down 3lbs consistently from what I was while on cycle and am satisfied with what I've kept so far, hopefully I can keep what I'm at now. Diet has been great and on point! I'm slamming high and healthy calories while keeping my protein up and getting carbs morning and post workout. Trying to watch the sugars and keep my diet as lean and clean as possible while still retaining my muscle. Week 3 started today, hope all goes well!

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Week went fast it seemed like. Finishing up finals and studying like a mad man! Still found my time to hit the gym and diet, didn't miss a meal or workout. I found myself pretty amped to workout everyday and seemed like my strength may actually still be increasing if that's possible on PCT!? I was repping a little easier than usual with weight I was using on cycle. All-in-all I honestly feel stronger and can tell my libido hasn't suffered at all. Fatigue is not an issue and my joints feel pretty decent right now as well. One of the better PCT's I've had to this date. S/O to forerunner labs for a great OTC post cycle that's actually worked for me! With the addition of DAA I can't complain about anything so far. Whether I am using a SERM or not, this may become a staple in my PCT! 1 week left, then I'll post some progress pics to show my gains and overall composition for the final results of the cycle!

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
PCT is all finished up now and I have to say, this week went just as good as any of the others. Fatigue is non existent and libido is through the roof! (Part of being young I suppose) My lifts are kicking @$$ right now and I'm lifting the same as I was on cycle, and some days heavier actually. The cycle was amazing and I'm giving the entire 3 months a 9/10. I'm not sure what I'd ever consider a perfect 10/10, but I haven't found it yet. I'd definitely recommend this to a newish user or somebody who wants to keep side effects to a minimum. Thanks for following along and until the next cycle - Happy Gains!!