AMS 4-AD RDE Chrome

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever try this particular product? How many tabs would one run when using?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
why does 4-AD come so underdosed in every brand? To run it alongside my TR3N I'd need like.... 6 bottles

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Well, as a Test Base to keep the lethargy from 1-Andro at bay, 1.5x the label (3 Tabs/Day) worked fine for me. I 2x'd the 1-Andro (4 Tabs/Day) and those dosages resulted in ~25lbs added to Squat and Deadlift at the end of 8 weeks. That means you would need 3 bottles of 4-AD and 4 bottles of 1-Andro. No idea on the economics, I like the 1st Pass Liver bypass of the Sub-lingual's - I'm old.

oziem

Awards
Does this really raise natural testosterone? Is it worth the expense?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
1-Andro is a two-step conversion to 1-Testosterone, doesn't have the sides of regular Testosterone, and is known for really small size/weight gain, but pretty dang good strength gains. The 4-AD is a two-step to Testosterone, and used to keep lethargy from 1-Andro away. I had physiological signs of raised T, but did not do blood work this last run. But if you look at my poundage increase, you can see strength going up pretty good for an old ass guy like me (almost 50). That was fine for my goals, so I'm happy. But like others have mentioned, there are a lot stronger, more cost effective compounds out there - but they may not be legal now, or hard to find.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why does 4-AD come so underdosed in every brand? To run it alongside my TR3N I'd need like.... 6 bottles
Not if you stuck the tablets in your rectum. Probably only need 2-3

The real problem isn't dose. It's frequency. Half life makes it need to be dosed every 4 hrs to keep levels stable

So one tablet in your stink hole 3-4 times per day

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards

The real problem isn't dose. It's frequency. Half life makes it need to be dosed every 4 hrs to keep levels stable

Oh yes

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established

Please tell me youre kidding

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please tell me youre kidding
100% serious.

Research it. Aside from injecting it, this will be the most effective method of administration.

I'd rather inject test myself. But if ones hard up on cash, you gotta do what you gotta do