ampiberry

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I got a bottle of psychotic gold for cheap and it has something called ampiberry, I believe this is what produces the stim effect with the product. What is this? Is this Amp Citrate, or a DMAA/DMHA analouge?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is Juniper Extract. I was actually looking up this recently since I have a couple tubs of Redcon1 Total War. There are some other threads on here that talk about Juniper Extract/Ampiberry if you search.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ye it seem that this is patended by Lacheek nutrition, they were doing supplement before but I don t see them anymore

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried looking through threads, didn't see much on it besides it increasing stimulant effects, how is it compared to AMP Citrate or DMAA?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ye it seem that this is patended by Lacheek nutrition, they were doing supplement before but I don t see them anymore
LeCheek owns Insane Labs. Insane Labs does well for them, so I think that's their primary focus now is on that brand.

I tried looking through threads, didn't see much on it besides it increasing stimulant effects, how is it compared to AMP Citrate or DMAA?
You're not going to find anything factual on it because they're intentionally vague about what it is. I don't mean that in a bad way, they just focus on their ingredient and not comparing it to other things.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was this what was in Genomyx Evol?

That was so long ago 🫣

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was this what was in Genomyx Evol?

That was so long ago 🫣
I don't think so. Pretty sure it may have had a similar name but different ingredient. But that was so long ago, I don't remember 100%.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think so. Pretty sure it may have had a similar name but different ingredient. But that was so long ago, I don't remember 100%.
I should stay out of these stimulant threads anyways I don’t even use them I’m of no use. 😂

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh man LeCheeck had a product called Ampitropin like 15 years ago or so. That stuff was great. It’s was caffeine and amo citrate. Nothing else. Two caps and I was one fire, that was one pre workout I miss. I never really got a crash either. Just a phase out over like 5-6 hours.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I should stay out of these stimulant threads anyways I don’t even use them I’m of no use. 😂
Ha. I don't use any of the exotic ones. If I don't know what something is, I'm not going to take it, but that's just me personally. I don't mean that about AmpiBerry, I've never read anything to make me think it was dangerous in any way. I just prefer certain stims and full disclosure labels for any stim product I'm going to use personally.

Which for stims, I'm pretty set on what I like - the only stim pre's I've used in forever are VasoForce Rush if working out later in the day and Pump Addict if I'm working out in the morning or earlier in the day. VasoForce Rush I tend to use one or two caps during the day for energy sometimes too. Pump Addict, I'll do one scoop sometimes for energy; 2 scoops though and I'm either going to train like crazy or clean the warehouse haha.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LeCheek owns Insane Labs. Insane Labs does well for them, so I think that's their primary focus now is on that brand.

Ok make sens, the also use Ampitest and Oxygold in their product for insanze labs

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought the mechanism of action was extending how long the caffeine lasts and how it’s metabolized. But I did a quick search and can’t find anything supporting that memory.

Nonetheless, Psychotic Gold is 325 mg of caffeine and up to 4 mg Alpha Y so there’s already a ton of stimulation with that profile. But it makes me lightheaded and doesn’t really feel like AY to me.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought the mechanism of action was extending how long the caffeine lasts and how it’s metabolized. But I did a quick search and can’t find anything supporting that memory.

Nonetheless, Psychotic Gold is 325 mg of caffeine and up to 4 mg Alpha Y so there’s already a ton of stimulation with that profile. But it makes me lightheaded and doesn’t really feel like AY to me.
I tried it today. half a scoop(I measured it out with a scale) this **** hit pretty hard. To be honest harder then 2/3 of a scoop of the new mesomorph. 1 would of been way too much for me, and my stim tolerance is decently high. It must be the ampiberry

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Lion Supreme has 200mg Juniper citing:

Warning: SuperHuman Supreme Is Extreme

After hundreds of requests, 2019's #1 Hardcore Stim Pre Workout SUPERHUMAN SUPREME is back...

And with a new and improved 2020 formula that's more epic than ever!

So what makes the NEW SUPERHUMAN SUPREME formula so incredible?

We went back to the gains lab and somehow created a longer-lasting, more euphoric pre-workout experience thanks to the following improvements:

Added 200 mg of the wild Juniper Berry Extract
Added 50 mg of AstraGin for MAXIMUM absorption

Why these two X factors? Why not just dump in more stimulants?!

Because Juniper Berry Extract increases both the effectiveness AND uptake of stimulants in the body...

While at the same time creating a more "euphoric" feeling while working out...

So you'll be feeling the effects of Supreme's powerful formula more than ever before + feeling overall happier every time you step foot in the gym!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried it today. half a scoop(I measured it out with a scale) this **** hit pretty hard. To be honest harder then 2/3 of a scoop of the new mesomorph. 1 would of been way too much for me, and my stim tolerance is decently high. It must be the ampiberry
4 mg of true AY would give me a heart attack. I have Gorilla Mind 3 mg AY caps and they give me serious anxiety and cold sweats. My blood pressure is probably sky high on them.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 mg of true AY would give me a heart attack. I have Gorilla Mind 3 mg AY caps and they give me serious anxiety and cold sweats. My blood pressure is probably sky high on them.
I wish there wasnt any yohimbine in it, **** does raise my blood pressure and too much yohimbine gives me cold sweats. Hydroxyelite only has a 100mg of caffeine but the alpha yo really fucks me up on it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 36