Amino IV

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
I'm sorry if this is incorrect- I don't want to spread misinformation.

Has there been a change to the Amino IV formula? Obviously not for the current batches available but for the future?

I'm a long time user of the product and heard some talk of it in other forums. Just wanted some clarity.

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Looking on the PES website it looks like the old flavors are no longer there.

Also it's no longer a BCAA+EAA product.

Also looks like some other ingredients are there either.

Anyone have any information on this?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It's become an exclusively bcaa/eaa supp... what you see on their website is the re formulation...

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It's a BCAA+ EAA+ electrolyte product now.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm... I used to throw a little Gatorade powder into my Amino IV after I'd been working out in the sun all day. Is this not advisable now considering the inclusion of electrolytes? Thx
Totally fine still.

I use Gatorade powder + Amino IV intra everyday.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's going on with Amino IV?

This is the version i have now (only one tub left)
http://www.predatornutrition.com/intra-workout-supplements/pes-physique-enhancing-science/PES1009/462/1982.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwyum6BRDQ-9jU4PSVxf8BEiQAu1AHqmCpDxqWDbVc21gdkXfhDHR2v4mlVPLGsVx13TAHb9kaAoEz8P8HAQ

This looks like a new version (which looks totally crap in comparison)(no more hica even?)
https://pescience.com/amino-iv.html
HICA is in Ergonine. No additional benefit dosing at a higher dose than what is in Ergonine.

Amino IV is now a BCAA/EAA product with Taurine + Electrolytes added.

Eu.Era

Awards
That's fair enough but what if people don't use ergonine? The new amino iv has 8g of aminos when it used to have 15g, hica is gone, no citrulline malate the aminos are in a prop blend(yes i know they always have been). Intra MD EAA+ has more aminos overall, has citrulline malate, nothing is hidden in a prop blend and its cheaper. There are now better options on the market than amino iv which for me was the best intra workout supplement available. Really disappointed tbh.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's fair enough but what if people don't use ergonine? The new amino iv has 8g of aminos when it used to have 15g, hica is gone, no citrulline malate the aminos are in a prop blend(yes i know they always have been). Intra MD EAA+ has more aminos overall, has citrulline malate, nothing is hidden in a prop blend and its cheaper. There are now better options on the market than amino iv which for me was the best intra workout supplement available. Really disappointed tbh.
If they don't use Ergonine, then they would need to find another source of HICA if they want it.

Like I said and has been discussed multiple times, we brought Ergonine over to the PEScience line, which we did not plan on doing. With that being done, it didn't make sense to have cross over ingredients in Amino IV and Ergonine when you're getting the full daily dose in E9.

I realize everyone doesn't use Ergonine as well.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 15 g included taurine and synerglute, it wasn't 15 g of aminos.