American Pure Whey

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
Anyone heard of them? 10lbs for 69.00? That's tough to beat, and they claim 29 g per serving. Hard to believe being it's about half the cost .

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Anyone heard of them? 10lbs for 69.00? That's tough to beat, and they claim 29 g per serving. Hard to believe being it's about half the cost .
138 Servings for 60 dollars. Seem too good to be true

jathan_howe

Awards
I think someone had it tested and it was amino spiked or just plain lying completely. Not entirely sure. Sounds too good to be true

jathan_howe

Awards
I dunno about the taste but DPS Nutrition has a sale on Ultimate Nutrition, and you can get 5lbs of their ProStar whey for like $30

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a bubby by some about 2 yrs. Ago. It was like powdered milk with Coco. Tasted great but the texture didn't seem like any whey I have ever drank. Surprised they are still around?

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
I'm gonna try the MyProtein deal. Someone said they got 15lbs for 53, kinda unbelievable as well, but I'm gonna hold out till Monday to find out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote