Amazon just banned vinpocetine

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks like the official ban is underway I went to restock and every single item with it is no longer available.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Whaaa? Its covered under the dshea act?! Wtf! I hate this country. Going to vitamin shoppe later today to buy what they have left as its one of the few natty* notropics that actually works.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Whaaa? Its covered under the dshea act?! Wtf! I hate this country. Going to vitamin shoppe later today to buy what they have left as its one of the few natty* notropics that actually works.
FDA does what it wants I guess. Weird since they approved it way back in the 90s. I like it but I need at least 40 mg to notice it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, Amazon has been banning noots for years now. It doesn't mean it won't be sold, it's just that Amazon is choosing not to carry it.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Guys, Amazon has been banning noots for years now. It doesn't mean it won't be sold, it's just that Amazon is choosing not to carry it.
Fda is claiming it no longer meets the definition of a supplement which makes it closer to tianeptine than anything else. I can't see most companies continuing to offer it after this.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Fda is claiming it no longer meets the definition of a supplement which makes it closer to tianeptine than anything else. I can't see most companies continuing to offer it after this.
That is complete BULLSH1T! I *Haaate the fucking dumbass association. They are idiotic. I dated the daughter of the old director and even he told me its a bunch of political hogwash and if they cared ablut peoples health it wouldnt exist bc there's no money in that. Which is sad.

And I gotta find a way to order some w Zero dollars while places still have it bc they're allowed to sell the supplies they have left- or that damn well should be how it goes. It isnt toxic and my grandmother turned me onto it in the early mid 90s if im not mistaken. Which keans shes known about it since the 80s or earlier. What horseshit. And I know it has a natural source. If you look at most efdective supplements, LIKE ASPRIN, its found in nature then we synthesize it and make it better and more conctrated. The fact that children's tylenol is still on shelves but they choose to ban vinpo only shows how corrupt those fuks in Washington are. So sad and pathetic. Not even trying to cover the corruption anymore bc all americans are sheep for the most part these days. Sorry, had to vent.