Am I Recovered?

DieselJD

Awards
So I finished a test e 500 cycle, and pulled bloods 4 weeks after pct. Pct was nolva 40/40/20/20.
Bloods as follows:
Test serum:426
LH:8.6
FSH:6.9
Estradiol:31.5
My pre cycle bloods before I ran anything were:
Test serum:391
LH:11.1
FSH:7.0
Estradiol:32.1
I know that it is supposed to be time on plus pct is time off, but to me it looks like my blood work is back to normal? Just wondering what some smarter people than I think about this.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I finished a test e 500 cycle, and pulled bloods 4 weeks after pct. Pct was nolva 40/40/20/20.
Bloods as follows:
I know that it is supposed to be time on plus pct is time off, but to me it looks like my blood work is back to normal? Just wondering what some smarter people than I think about this.
It is important to have time off. Otherwise... Can it be called cycling?
How are the rest of your test results? Liver, cholesterol, etc...?

DieselJD

Awards
It is important to have time off. Otherwise... Can it be called cycling?
How are the rest of your test results? Liver, cholesterol, etc...?
Everything is within normal range.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everything is within normal range.
That is part of recovery. I was wondering why you would post the hormonal results, but not other important recovery #s.

Again, time off is important. Running steroids for the majority of the year is generally considered unhealthy.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That is part of recovery. I was wondering why you would post the hormonal results, but not other important recovery #s.

Again, time off is important. Running steroids for the majority of the year is generally considered unhealthy.
plus the cycle won’t be as effective if you don’t give yourself enough time between cycles.

OP, I know it’s tempting to just cycle all the time but it’s important to take time off if you want every cycle to be successful.

DieselJD

Awards
plus the cycle won’t be as effective if you don’t give yourself enough time between cycles.

OP, I know it’s tempting to just cycle all the time but it’s important to take time off if you want every cycle to be successful.
Yes I know, its been another 2 weeks since I got bloods, and I wasnt planning on starting right away. But given another 4 weeks, if I still feel fine, then we will see.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bloods as follows:
When guys say: Time on plus PCT time = MINIMUM time off. They mean, for your own good this is the minimum time off you should consider IF you are recovered (all around).

One of the warnings that you should have gotten beforehand (or at least read), is that running AAS can be addicting, and we have to make good decisions.

All of us struggle with the desire to run more than we should. And we all decide whether it is worth it to risk our health, and go against prevailing wisdom.

DieselJD

Awards
When guys say: Time on plus PCT time = MINIMUM time off. They mean, for your own good this is the minimum time off you should consider IF you are recovered (all around).

One of the warnings that you should have gotten beforehand (or at least read), is that running AAS can be addicting, and we have to make good decisions.

All of us struggle with the desire to run more than we should. And we all decide whether it is worth it to risk our health, and go against prevailing wisdom.
I have read and heard that they can be addicting. I get that aspect of it. I thought it was more of that a rule of thumb if dumb people don't get bloods. But gotcha, read loud and clear.